UN Secretary Asked Putin to Let NATO Generals Evacuate from Mariupol Steel Factory

Putin is not happy, that was why Russia bombed city centre of Kiev when UN delegation was there.

There might be some important persons there.

UN Secretary not only criticised Putin when he was in Moscow but also told Putin the war will never end until Ukraine take over Moscow.

As UN Secretary General, he shouldn’t take side and support the war.

[Image: F71-C1-BB4-BBBB-4-A21-865-E-B15-B21-F46550.webp]

Latest video showed Russian bombing has destroyed the underground hiding places in the steel factory, big holes in the roof, electricity is most cut off, and no more food left. People are panicking.

never give angmo any respect. All have their own wacky theories....

Smile

(30-04-2022, 09:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  As UN Secretary General, he shouldn’t take side and support the war.

[Image: F71-C1-BB4-BBBB-4-A21-865-E-B15-B21-F46550.webp]

The UN is to allow invasion of a country by not taking sides? ...what is the UN for? Like that any country can attack any other country and tell the UN off for taking sides if it speak against invasions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-04-2022, 10:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The UN is to allow invasion of a country by not taking sides? ...what is the UN for? Like that any country can attack any other country and tell the UN off for taking sides if it speak against invasions.

Frankly speaking the UN is a useless Organization….when the U.S. invaded Iraq bombing Baghdad heavily for 1-2 weeks killing hundreds of thousands of civilians, did the UN condemn the U.S.? The U.S. started invasion of Iraq after UN inspectors on-site said they were unable to find WMDs the U.S. claimed. Even after the U.S. took over Iraq, WMDs are still nowhere to be found. Can any country make up false claim as an excuse to invade another country? Soon after the U.S. invaded Afghanistan and again the UN was very quiet as if nothing had happened Ed.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-30-23-27-08.png]
don't you wori Boy we will not allow Putin to leave with you facing the people alone
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

might as well ask him to stop the war and surrender

[Image: D8949-D91-0-B49-453-B-81-DB-3-A521753521-B.jpg]

[Image: 5-E87-BF36-589-E-45-A4-8-B4-F-23-CBC4-CFF662.jpg]

That an eerie thought
without naZi cover and Putin waving goodbye
the people will cut his cock

Dickhead watching
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-30-10-09-55.png]

meanwhile at the whiteHouse HOT
https://youtu.be/zOXezcmXLgM

flashing
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-30-23-58-57.png]

(30-04-2022, 11:53 PM)singlon Wrote:  meanwhile at the whiteHouse HOT
https://youtu.be/zOXezcmXLgM

flashing
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-30-23-58-57.png]

The power of being a resource rich country with a powerful arm forces!

He shd b a peace lover...stop the war n make peace! This shd b his mantra .

Clearly, he was bot over by the one sided biased hypocritical , double stds cowboys with colonial suoeriority mentality.

War is evil , common people suffer...this idiot moron must know v well dat it takes 2 to tango, to fight, 2 sides to a coin.
I whack u cos u play my backsidde, very pain u know
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

(30-04-2022, 09:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  UN Secretary not only criticised Putin when he was in Moscow but also told Putin the war will never end until Ukraine take over Moscow.

You do not anyhow write leh, you sure he said those?

Putin did told him that Rus is merely follow NATO who do Kosovo on Yugoslavia. 
UN Secretary said UN do not recognized  Kosovo.
Putin said why number of org recognized Kosovo without punishments. 
Speechless in the end.

自我双标的困境:当古特雷斯遇上普京