Who is expert in claw machine? Aka UFO catcher?

Was into this lately and seems to have a lot more needed than just skills and luck.

youtube for show people pro on it even got teach some tactics. How true is it I never try since not interesting playing this.

(15-07-2024, 01:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  youtube for show people pro on it even got teach some tactics. How true is it I never try since not interesting playing this.

Whatever YouTube shown not really applicable to local arcade. Don’t know about other claw machine shops as I only play in timezone.

But whatever YouTube shown is applicable to Australia as i was there last month and tried and it works.

Nobody play claw machine ah?

Today’s catch.

[Image: IMG-9411.jpg]

Again stuck.

[Image: 38682a12-c26c-42ff-b731-70d52b97b2b9.jpg]

What do u do with all those soft toys?

Ignore List: Oyk

Confused

(17-07-2024, 10:50 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What do u do with all those soft toys?
Piling up in one corner in one of my empty rooms

(17-07-2024, 11:24 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  
The Heaven I’ve seen is Australia. Caught all the big plush toys there easily.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(17-07-2024, 11:48 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  the machine is programmed to a loose claw and it can't "giap" the toy tightly thus the soft toy always drop back.
Yah. But there are tricks to this. Seen many don’t kiap but swing and hook the toy off instead. Many creative ways.

It just stuck there like that.

[Image: IMG-9566.jpg]

https://imgur.com/a/GRpd6as

(19-07-2024, 10:27 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  https://imgur.com/a/GRpd6as

This type of incident you can just tell the staff , obviously you caught it. They should will open up let you take that soft toy.

Stuck again!!!

[Image: IMG-9599.jpg]

2nd case of the toy got stuck.

[Image: IMG-9595.jpg]

Cheat money.

(20-07-2024, 10:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cheat money.
Both cases have to call the staff over and take out the toy for me.

(20-07-2024, 11:19 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Both cases have to call the staff over and take out the toy for me.

Why you big grown man go kiap those cute cute soft toys? Should find more manly soft toys like fierce dragon tiger lion etc unless dun have such soft toys?

(17-07-2024, 11:44 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Piling up in one corner in one of my empty rooms

Empty room may attract ghost and for soft toys maybe child ghost. You got put CCTV check that room for abnormal activity?

(20-07-2024, 11:19 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Both cases have to call the staff over and take out the toy for me.

You never tell them why the machine got problem one

(20-07-2024, 11:24 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why you big grown man go kiap those cute cute soft toys? Should find more manly soft toys like fierce dragon tiger lion etc unless dun have such soft toys?

Everyone has his own hobby lor. My wife's cousin who lives in HK is also like that. Now almost 40 plus his room is full of soft toys.

(20-07-2024, 11:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Everyone has his own hobby lor. My wife's cousin who lives in HK is also like that. Now almost 40 plus his room is full of soft toys.

Guy or girl? Single or already married ? got kids?

(20-07-2024, 11:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Guy or girl? Single or already married ? got kids?

Guy. Married for many years already but no kids cos the wife refused to have any. Every year spend all the money travelling.

(20-07-2024, 11:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Guy. Married for many years already but no kids cos the wife refused to have any. Every year spend all the money travelling.

Wife refuse go find other women lor

(20-07-2024, 11:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  Wife refuse go find other women lor

He did entertain thoughts of a divorce, esp. when his mother kept pushing him to look for other woman. But I think he sort of gave up liao. 

His wife won't even give him sex. When he initiates, his wife will tell him to 死开  Laughing

He just have to release pressure on his own  Big Grin

(20-07-2024, 11:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He did entertain thoughts of a divorce, esp. when his mother kept pushing him to look for other woman. But I think he sort of gave up liao. 

His wife won't even give him sex. When he initiates, his wife will tell him to 死开  Laughing

He just have to release pressure on his own  Big Grin

Then he must take it literally make her 死 then can 开咯

(20-07-2024, 11:24 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why you big grown man go kiap those cute cute soft toys? Should find more manly soft toys like fierce dragon tiger lion etc unless dun have such soft toys?
Some of them my girls like it. So I kiap for them lor.

(20-07-2024, 11:26 PM)sgh Wrote:  Empty room may attract ghost and for soft toys maybe child ghost. You got put CCTV check that room for abnormal activity?
Then all the claw machine should be very haunted. Love to imagine a ghost sitting inside and keeps pulling the toy down. Maybe that explain why the toy keep dropping.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(20-07-2024, 11:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You never tell them why the machine got problem one

Will have to. The problem is on one hand scare while you go and find the staff then someone managed to retrieve the toy or on the other hand you still have credit inside the machine and while you went to search high and low for the staff and someone use that credit and play. Worse, get the toy. 

Today got a case where the machine malfunction, cannot go back to the “home” aka chute position but still kiap all the way and drop next to the home position. When to look for the staff and got an aunty be my witness. Then the staff tried and proven faulty and gave me my toy.