Who keen on JB property

who want to go on JB this sat to view property

transport to and fro provided
pick up at bedok mrt 9am

pm me

[Image: 20230424-120319.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

I have seen many abandoned partially built condos in JB central, what happened?

I rather go BKK

I rather go Melaka, Jonker Street area

8Umbrella Umbrella

(24-04-2023, 12:17 PM)Talent Wrote:  who want to go on JB this sat to view property

pick up at bedok mrt 9am

pm me

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mal...esentation.

Biggest SCAM lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Sorry don't we don't want you to earn commission

Smile

(24-04-2023, 12:17 PM)Talent Wrote:  who want to go on JB this sat to view property

pick up at bedok mrt 9am

pm me

You so fast got agent license already meh? Congrats!

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-04-2023, 01:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You so fast got agent license already meh? Congrats!

I clever 
one sit exam pass
many have to take 3x to pass

(24-04-2023, 01:40 PM)Talent Wrote:  I clever 
one sit exam pass

Please share the locations and price range see if any brothers or sisters will be interested

(24-04-2023, 01:40 PM)Talent Wrote:  I clever 
one sit exam pass

You are with which company?

Last time visits to Rnf and forrest city not only free limousine but free lunch aso. And the agents got payments from developers

If those JB property buyers hv been bitten once, they wil be twice shy. Photos May looks class, but, inside and quality can be kosong.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

I was at KSL mall in JB a few months ago and was approached by a sales girl who was selling condo next to KSL mall….after chatting with her I realize the units she was selling were built 10 years ago…obviously not easy to sell, I didn’t see any buyers there.

(24-04-2023, 02:17 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If those JB property buyers hv been bitten once, they wil be twice shy. Photos May looks class, but, inside and quality can be kosong.

If you compare JB property and SG property noticed one thing in common. MOST Locals never buy whereas as usual are the Foreigners buying it.

" Obviously " is all about investment " for some " dirty one as usual money laundry "

(24-04-2023, 02:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If you compare JB property and SG property noticed one thing in common. MOST Locals never buy whereas as usual are the Foreigners buying it.

" Obviously " is all about investment " for some " dirty one as usual money laundry "

I think they overbuilt a lot of malls and condos while not many buyers are buying. Unlike Spore the population in JB is very small, not many jobs, locals can’t afford snd will not buy condos, building so many condos for whom?

(24-04-2023, 02:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I was at KSL mall in JB a few months ago and was approached by a sales girl who was selling condo next to KSL mall….after chatting with her I realize the units she was selling were built 10 years ago…obviously not easy to sell, I didn’t see any buyers there.

Smile
Malaysians why need to buy expensive Condo in their countries just like us Singaporeans , you have to think twice or even more before decide to buy one condo.

Malaysians must well come SG work and buy resale HDB flat. Later sell High just like many singaporeans at resale market
waiting for " another dumb buyer " than happy retire back in Malaysia with those profits.

(24-04-2023, 02:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
Malaysians why need to buy expensive Condo in their countries just like us Singaporeans , you have to think twice or even more before decide to buy one condo.

Malaysians must well come SG work and buy resale HDB flat. Later sell High just like many singaporeans at resale market
waiting for " another dumb buyer " than happy retire back in Malaysia with those profits.

They built so many hoping Spore-and Chinese investors will buy.

(24-04-2023, 02:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I think they overbuilt a lot of malls and condos while not many buyers are buying

This is WHY I always see what Happen in USA now. Which in return is SG will be facing in next few years later.

USA property market already in a mess , I remember one Property professor in USA, EPIC he never invest in property. He mention before what USA happening now will be SG future , which is quite true if you go do some research back what happen in USA few years back and compare the current situation in SG. Is 99 percent tally.

Just my own opinion as my spouse younger sister live in JB. Typically the condos are not so hot among the Msian locals but those taman units are more favored. Not sure why but it seems high rise flats in their minds are govt built for poor ppl aka cheap housing equivalent to our HDB concept. In fact when they first hear my spouse and I live in govt built HDB they link to their own Msia "HDB" which are for poor ppl until they come into Spore see for themselves the Spore HDB vs their Msia "HDB"

As JB has a lot of lands, there are always new condo or taman housing projects on-going so competition can be very high. Due to oversupply a lot of them are left vacant and some are priced beyond local means. That is why the developers turn their attention to Spore and China which they presume got the spending power to buy.

I am not against nor for Sporeans to go and buy to live or invest but just to give some background picture.

(24-04-2023, 02:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  Just my own opinion as my spouse younger sister live in JB. Typically the condos are not so hot among the Msian locals but those taman units are more favored. Not sure why but it seems high rise flats in their minds are govt built for poor ppl aka cheap housing equivalent to our HDB concept. In fact when they first hear my spouse and I live in govt built HDB they link to their own Msia "HDB" which are for poor ppl until they come into Spore see for themselves the Spore HDB vs their Msia "HDB"

As JB has a lot of lands, there are always new condo or taman housing projects on-going so competition can be very high. Due to oversupply a lot of them are left vacant and some are priced beyond local means. That is why the developers turn their attention to Spore and China which they presume got the spending power to buy.

I am not against nor for Sporeans to go and buy to live or invest but just to give some background picture.

Because they see now a days there is a trend a lot Singaporeans go in JB shop for cheap stuffs do their daily need since our side GST hike , next year again, everything is expensive here in SG compare to Malaysia JB.

Just like the baby power, even down to misc stuffs.

Bound will have some Singaporean have an idea to buy a property in JB so call their 2nd home lor.

but end of the day Invest buy property is a HISTORY. Now is Govt have to think a " balance way " to cool down the property price.

pick up at bedok mrt 9am

pm me

JB property cannot buy for investment because it will never appreciate.
if you buy JB property, you cannot stay there long term unless you work there or qualify for special investment visa.
it is a waste if you just stay there on weekend visit.
it does not make sense to buy JB property if you still live in Singapore.

Cheap china quality....Lousy..

before you buy, check the below visa requirements to live in Malaysia
cannot meet the requirements, you cannot buy to live in Malaysia.

https://mm2h.co/mm2h-requirements/

(24-04-2023, 03:12 PM)forum456 Wrote:  JB property cannot buy for investment because it will never appreciate.
if you buy JB property, you cannot stay there long term unless you work there or qualify for special investment visa.
it is a waste if you just stay there on weekend visit.
it does not make sense to buy JB property if you still live in Singapore.

Yes, if you buy for own stay
You can stay up to a maximum of 30 days per year
Unless you reapply and give valid reasons, like your mother is getting medical treatment 
Even that maximum is 90 days per year
However if you are working in Malaysia and got valid working permit
That permit allowed you to stay up to 5 years at one go
After that you got to reapply

Maybe, talents know something we don’t know.....

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(24-04-2023, 12:23 PM)winbig Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mal...esentation.

Wow ! Kia see lung

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(24-04-2023, 02:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If you compare JB property and SG property noticed one thing in common. MOST Locals never buy whereas as usual are the Foreigners buying it.

Not surprising those foreigners who throw money here to buy properties are from money laundering.

If got free buffet free gifts 1 hp ok no problem
See and leave

☝️

1. Buy to rent, rental so low, interest so high, and currency on long term down trend against SGD
2. Buy for own stay, need to brave the jam every day or weekend, another house to clean and maintenance
3. And there is always another new project coming up, endless supply of land
Whichever way you look at it, not an attractive investment

Below 1m RM can buy meh ?

☝️