Who still remembers Christopher Reeve?

It's his birthday today. I still remember the superman role he played. And it's the first movie my father brought me to watch.

Fond memories Sad

For horse riding ,especially in country side terrian can changed some part of the ground soft hard soft hard, horse can fall.

(25-09-2021, 12:21 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's his birthday today. I still remember the superman role he played. And it's the first movie my father brought me to watch.

Fond memories Sad
Most people who are age 45 abv wil know Chris Reeve. He is very popular in Superman series. Btw, how do you know his birthday today?

(25-09-2021, 10:40 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Most people who are age 45 abv wil know Chris Reeve. He is very popular in Supernan series. Btw, how do you know his birthday today?

Judging from the response here, seems like many are younger than 45 :p

Google page shows it.

He looks like 费翔

I remembered him mainly for the Superman film series and Somewhere in Time (mainly for the music).

(25-09-2021, 11:34 AM)Levin Wrote:  I remembered him mainly for the Superman film series and Somewhere in Time (mainly for the music).

Do not watch too much Superman. There are many kids that Superman to their death.

Super friend I know