Who thinks this is the best explanation of the concept of GOD.

In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”

The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery, there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her, this world would not and could not exist.”

Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Maybe this was one of the best explanations of the concept of GOD.

In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”

The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery, there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her, this world would not and could not exist.”

Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

If you think so, then you're a dreamer and a retard, sorry

(28-05-2023, 06:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  If you think so, then you're a dreamer and a retard, sorry

only retard able to start a retarded story.

(28-05-2023, 07:04 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  only retard able to start a retarded story.

I didn't start this story

Already on the internet for ages, you must hv lived under a rock all these years

To CCP Wumao Dogs like Cityhantam and Omnipresent88: Xi Jinping, Putin and Karl Marx is their Holy trinity Gods.

(28-05-2023, 07:40 AM)Jericho75 Wrote:  To CCP Wumao Dogs like Cityhantam and Omnipresent88: Xi Jinping, Putin and Karl Marx is their Holy trinity Gods.

Careful hor amdk arse lickers stooge’s don't play play hor amdk arse lickers stooge’s declared Amdk arse tasty hor cheo kau peng hor LOL LOL LOL 
https://media.tenor.com/Ode-9zO_buwAAAAM/no-you.gif https://media.tenor.com/ZQZJQaLqctkAAAAM/lol-hahaha.gif

(28-05-2023, 06:09 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

Why do u need to repeat 2 times?  Thinking

(28-05-2023, 08:12 AM)winbig Wrote:  Why do u need to repeat 2 times?  Thinking

Where repeat?

Thinking

(28-05-2023, 11:33 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Where repeat?

Thinking

U r senile? Go read what u posted carefully

(28-05-2023, 11:56 AM)winbig Wrote:  U r senile? Go read what u posted carefully

Already said not my story

I just cut and paste

All along I wonder God is kang or bu. Then I was told Virgin Mary carry his son so God has to be a male logical? But since no one ever get to see God so it can be bu also since mary is virgin means no penetration to deposit his semen correct? They use test tube babies technology in those days to get mary pregnant? These are just one of the many questions I have not answered till today.

the existent of GOD, who knows everything, is not about our physical existent

our judgement with GOD

GOD: do you choose the good or the bad or the ugly. you can only choose one, mortal
mortal:  Errrr, GOD?
GOD: YES?
mortal:  Do you knows everything?
GOD: OF COURSE, YES... oh silly mortal!
mortal: in that case, since you know EVERYTHING... YOU ASK ME FOR FARK! YOU STUPID GOD!

GOD: ...........
HEY HEY HEY! BECAREFUL! Mortal
YES I KNOW EVERYTHING. it is hard for you to swallow that i know everything
to reduced ME to your level of creation. i for once  i agreed that i, was and is and is to be, created to know EVERTHING and i cannot choose
but for you.. you are created to choose as you are created for.
it is right for ME to ask you and not for you to insult ME

that is why we are created for
that is why we exist
if not, how to choose if you dont exist!
that why there is the GOD, the DEMONs and us

the existent of us is NOT about the existent of the GOD
it is the existent of us

(28-05-2023, 07:40 AM)Jericho75 Wrote:  To CCP Wumao Dogs like Cityhantam and Omnipresent88: Xi Jinping, Putin and Karl Marx is their Holy trinity Gods.

Your god has USD 500 million + 300 million annually for you!

Huat ah!  Laughing

Huat ah!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/china-news/...ganda.html

A 500-million-dollar business! America's state-sponsored anti-China propaganda

Huat ah!  Laughing Laughing

Huat big big ah!!!  Laughing

http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/OPINIONS_2091...30514.html

US goes further to spend $300 million annually smearing China
 Huat big big ah!!!  Laughing Laughing