Mini excitement over, next GE, 2024 … thats the real one

Till then next GE, 2024 … thats the real one

At the moment …. oppositions look bery weak …. especially WP, losing 2 big hitters. They should replace Prata Singh … fugg up so many times

If CSJ dun fugg it up by anyhow rant, I think SDP will do better than WP. I think CSJ bery mature now and I hope he and the other Thambi gets into parliament

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

you get it wrong is it next year GE ? is 2025 tactically speaking.

(02-09-2023, 05:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you get it wrong is it next year GE ? is 2025 tactically speaking.

Pinky looks sian and may wanna arrow Liang Po Po up earlier … may call for early erection

If I were Pinky, looking at Presi Thambi overwhelming result, I call for snap erection before 2023 ends

(02-09-2023, 05:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Pinky looks sian and may wanna arrow Liang Po Po up earlier … may call for early erection

If I were Pinky, looking at Presi Thambi overwhelming result, I call for snap erection before 2023 ends

you DREAM ON , next year is the next GST hike as they already claim this year and next year.

Again will give " goodies " first play tactics first , than Iswaran case still haven't have any news yet.

literally Will not happen , they might even wanna drag , delay GE you don't get shock.

(02-09-2023, 05:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you DREAM ON , next year is the next GST hike as they already claim this year and next year.

Again will give " goodies " first play tactics first , than Iswaran case still haven't have any news yet.

literally Will not happen , they might even wanna drag , delay GE you don't get shock.

This year GST up, Thambi gets 70% …… Isawawa ….. majority knows it's a foregone conclusion.

(02-09-2023, 05:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  This year GST up, Thambi gets 70% …… Isawawa ….. majority knows it's a foregone conclusion.

Smile I can tell u next GE , LHL will not put Iswawa for sure. Unless he got dementia blur blur put him contest.

Why? because as long a MP, Minister got CPIB investigated that it , " that so call PAP clean image of a MP/Minister " even CPIB claim you are clean after investigate etc. That " clean image already tinted "

GE likely next Sep, lucky month for pap. LKY birth month.

With Tharman guarding the reserves, people can vote freely without fear. We don't need a pap gahmen cos tharminator can block a rogue gahmen, right? That's the theory

(02-09-2023, 05:37 PM)RichDad Wrote:  GE likely next Sep, lucky month for pap. LKY birth month.

With Tharman guarding the reserves, people can vote freely without fear. We don't need a pap gahmen cos tharminator can block a rogue gahmen, right? That's the theory

Nah Impossible they push forward. Is origin time frame at 2025.

The Rideout saga and under investigation rajas maybe out in next GE or rostered to other GRC that got high votes. This is a logical strategy.

Then they want to take back Aljunied and SengKang. But oppo maybe eyeing to take down Tanjong Pagar which has Mr Cotton that call ppl sia suay.

Interesting upcoming GE instead. Meanwhile continue to work for those need feed family. For those retire slowly nurse your hatred and vengeance to be unleashed when the GE voting arrive.

(02-09-2023, 06:05 PM)sgh Wrote:  The Rideout saga and under investigation rajas maybe out in next GE or rostered to other GRC that got high votes. This is a logical strategy.

Then they want to take back Aljunied and SengKang. But oppo maybe eyeing to take down Tanjong Pagar which has Mr Cotton that call ppl sia suay.

Interesting upcoming GE instead. Meanwhile continue to work for those need feed family. For those retire slowly nurse your hatred and vengeance to be unleashed when the GE voting arrive.

For Sure, isawaran will be taken out .

come old guards Maybe Dr Ng also no more Teo I don't know maybe still carry on for next 5 years.
whereas Goh C T obviously should be no more as currently he still hold the position " mentor " . Same with Teo and Tharman last time.

(02-09-2023, 05:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I can tell u next GE , LHL will not put Iswawa for sure. Unless he got dementia blur blur put him contest.

Why? because as long a MP, Minister got CPIB investigated that it , " that so call PAP clean image of a MP/Minister " even CPIB claim you are clean after investigate etc. That " clean image already tinted "

We know you are a faggy gay but we never associate you as dumb …. who on earth will ever think Iswawa able or can be part of next erection …. he sure jail one

The key will be if, Shamumu and Vivi will be in the next GE and win, will be be part of Liang Po Po cabinet

(02-09-2023, 06:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  We know you are a faggy gay but we never associate you as dumb …. who on earth will ever think Iswawa able or can be part of next erection …. he sure jail one

The key will be if, Shamumu and Vivi will be in the next GE and win, will be be part of Liang Po Po cabinet

My thinking is if they really cannot find ppl the Rideout rajas will still be in just rostered to a GRC which has high votes to increase chance of success

(02-09-2023, 06:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  We know you are a faggy gay but we never associate you as dumb …. who on earth will ever think Iswawa able or can be part of next erection …. he sure jail one

WOW you say he "sure jail " ??? Mind you PM haven't release official statement yet as CPIB Only report to him

You never know hor, I not surprise end up PM claim CPIB after investigate never find any fault on iswarana just like how Ridout saga been handle

BUT I can be sure LHL will not put him for GE.

(02-09-2023, 11:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  My thinking is if they really cannot find ppl the Rideout rajas will still be in just rostered to a GRC which has high votes to increase chance of success

Yupe, but will not be in the Liang Po Po cabinet

(03-09-2023, 12:25 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  WOW you say he "sure jail " ??? Mind you PM haven't release official statement yet as CPIB Only report to him

You never know hor,  I not surprise end up PM claim CPIB after investigate never find any fault on iswarana just like how Ridout saga been handle

BUT I can be sure LHL will not put him for GE.

Dun think you are a real Singaporean. … based on track record when any case gone up with the AG for prosecution especially high profile like sr civil servants …. 99.9% hong kan ones
Ridout rajas kenna CPIB but never all the way to AG … so its different

Gst his per project is going up up up to hit 12% over the next 6 years. Thambi will not say a word as your hardship is your problem.

(03-09-2023, 10:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun think you are a real Singaporean. … based on track record when any case gone up with the AG for prosecution especially high profile like sr civil servants …. 99.9% hong kan ones
Ridout rajas kenna CPIB but never all the way to AG … so its different

You don't say that " this current PAP is like They can DO Anything "
Side note Now is YOU STILL GOT LIFE TO VOTE OR NOT??

How old are you now? I do a calculation , let say Tharman serve 12 years " most likely " I will be near 60s

GE every 5 years
PM " Have to see got any candidate want to contest " Don't know? The current one will serve 12 YEARS ! which is Two term

Some elderly perhaps this is the LAST TIME they managed to vote in PE especially those already in 80s , 12 years later will be 92 still alive is another question , mental still clear? end up at nursing home yea can vote " but they do check your status first is it mind still clear " etc.