How you settle those spoil electronic stuffs in your home?

like computer actually working but is the Hard disk spoil , or some electronic stuffs only some part inside spoil

if want to use can but need to spend time, effort replace or just throw away?

Depend the appliance use how long and cost how much. If use many years and cheap just throw buy new

Most are not repairable. And if you dun hv the tools and equipments, nothing can be done

(06-01-2023, 07:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Most are not repairable. And if you dun hv the tools and equipments, nothing can be done

like feel " wasted " I got two iMac , currently using one another faulty i know the fault is just only the Hard disk but I lazy go replace and yup is quite hard to replace yourself too so if need to bring it to repair surely cost again money

In fact i bring to repair before is power supply faulty first time cost me 300 bucks than after few months is Hard disk, thus I put at one corner.

(06-01-2023, 07:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  like computer actually working but is the Hard disk spoil , or some electronic stuffs only some part inside spoil

if want to use can but need to spend time, effort replace or just throw away?

HDD spoil can replace with SSD mah................PC can still use and upgraded with the SSD..........