Asia's richest man, Gautam Adani, feels China will be increasingly isolated

Asia's richest man, Gautam Adani, feels China will be 'increasingly isolated' in current global turbulence — and says the country's bounce back will be harder than ever

https://www.yahoo.com/news/asias-richest...29823.html

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

poor df believes in ultra rich df?  Laughing
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

How to isolate anyone?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-29-at-03-39-19-So-if-...hing-e.png]

[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(29-09-2022, 01:50 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  poor df believes in ultra rich df?  Laughing

Poor df like you earning wumaos Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(29-09-2022, 04:33 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Poor df like you earning wumaos Rotfl
Your daughter very happy with me, you want your wife back? My dog says he is almost done with her
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(29-09-2022, 04:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  My daughter very happy with My dog says he is almost done with my daughter

(03-05-2022, 09:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It float pass the SgTalk computer screen

Did you guys see it float by on your mobile screen?

(09-09-2022, 03:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Keep lying about me, but nobody believes me who pimped my daughter to my dog

(24-08-2022, 12:08 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  moron, changing quote, fabrication, 蠕虫小技

Does not change the fact my dog fark my daughter, my mother standby

YAWN!!

Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(29-09-2022, 05:16 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:   
Rotfl

[Image: Ww2SB7c.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(16-09-2022, 01:35 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these know nut comie dogs here!
US military alliances, globally already 64 country! excluding trade & economy alliances!!
china all the BS brother are all money politics, once no money, not only no brother, they stab china from behind anytimes!
winnie & china make right decision to mix with all the bad & evil in the world? their choice & they have to responsible for winnie direction!

美国🇺🇸组建了俩军事同盟:在欧洲针对俄罗斯🇷🇺的是47国同盟,在亚洲🌏是针对中国的17国同盟,🀄️俄即使再亲密无间再背靠背,也是孤家寡人势单力薄四面楚

习近平与普京结盟损害中国战略利益

as above, china fully support russia invading Ukraine, now russia support china to attack taiwan!
all these communism try to use war & force to conquer the world today!!
NK using nukes to ask for money from the world for decades!!
NK & china, Iran threatening in middle east & worked closely with china!!
all these axis of evil of the world today! china is the axis of axis of all these evil, deserve it!!!

so putin & xi, china & russia, closed alliances now to fight against the west & global democratic, no?
winnie dedicate his 1st oversea trip after almost 3 yrs to putin!!
2 dictators to fulfill their wet dream of communism empire, no?
russia already lost till pantless, no money & no army now!
china no money & economy also near collapse now!
china has miss the best time to go the right path!!!

习近平与普京正式结成同盟对抗美欧

Chao AN

天大的笑话!
This Ah Neh makes my day.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Don’t trust smelly ahneh Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Cn can expect lesser investments but Adani is naïve to think Us govt will allow another
giant manufacturing challenger. Ind govt see little benefit the Bd'sIPEF.

With nationalism, higher cost of manufacturing will be tolerated, spending
worldwide and earning for many will be smaller in years to come.

“不鸣则已” 一鸣惊人。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

If indeed this rich Indian man is right, American firm such as Ford would not make an investment in China.

With Ford setting up independent subsidiary basically is trying to avoid their US administration from harassment. In my opinion, why else would they do this then?

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/ford-f-s...v-business
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

So he is talking about the rise of India!

Well, Mumbai is "ahead" of Shanghai.......!!!

He has to help Mumbai stay ahead so that Shanghai is not able to catch up and overtake Mumbai!  Rotfl

ah mao, want to bluff ppl better go elsewhere lah. here forumers dun even believe top guru expert master, 几时轮到轮子?

(29-09-2022, 07:32 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Cn can expect lesser investments but Adani is naïve to think Us govt will allow another
giant manufacturing challenger. Ind govt see little benefit the Bd'sIPEF.

With nationalism, higher cost of manufacturing will be tolerated, spending
worldwide and earning for many will be smaller in years to come.

Ish not really about US allow or not allow CECA to become the next world factory lah. There are already many previous scenarios when the world ignore US and continue to do business with Russia and AT land. Even the wumao's so-called puppet of US South Korea had also defied US before so to continue earning RMB.

So if rupees ish fragrant enough many will bo hiew US and just flock over to CECA too one.

The real issue ish with Incredible land itself. Those tried doing business and investment in CECA before would know the biggest hinderance ish their infrastructure sux and their bureaucratic law and regulation ish not business friendly either, got a lot of color tapes to overcome one. So unless they do wat CCP did in the past to overhaul their infrastructures and create an isolated economical zone with it's own business and taxation rules just for foreign investment and factories, these ah nehs are very unlikely to follow and achieve wat the AT had achieved in pre-winnie era.

But so far it seem CECA ish reluctant to change their own law\system for foreign business nor do they want to follow CCP example to create some special economical zones that can bypass all the stoopid tapes in their bureaucrat practices to lure these investment over. That why still not able to snatch much of the businesses and factories that had already lun from AT land in the past few years. Thus ish really not much to do with wat US want one.

One more tiagong (cannot leemember if this ish from that foxconn boss or another taiwan businessman) ish that it seem CECA are more rebellious than ATs in nature so many more are not happy to work 996 and more likely to protest. Thus become another major factor why CECA workforce ish less likely to achieve the same level of productive miracle at lower cost as AT workers.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

It's expected. US and the West will put down other countries that are on the rise so that they will forever be our colonial masters, at least in the economic sense. India won't have this chance of being straitjacketed because they pose no threat to them.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(29-09-2022, 10:08 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Ish not really about US allow or not allow CECA to become the next world factory lah. There are already many previous scenarios when the world ignore US and continue to do business with Russia and AT land. Even the wumao's so-called puppet of US South Korea had also defied US before so to continue earning RMB.

So if rupees ish fragrant enough many will bo hiew US and just flock over to CECA too one.

The real issue ish with Incredible land itself. Those tried doing business and investment in CECA before would know the biggest hinderance ish their infrastructure sux and their bureaucratic law and regulation ish not business friendly either, got a lot of color tapes to overcome one. So unless they do wat CCP did in the past to overhaul their infrastructures and create an isolated economical zone with it's own business and taxation rules just for foreign investment and factories, these ah nehs are very unlikely to follow and achieve wat the AT had achieved in pre-winnie era.

But so far it seem CECA ish reluctant to change their own law\system for foreign business nor do they want to follow CCP example to create some special economical zones that can bypass all the stoopid tapes in their bureaucrat practices to lure these investment over. That why still not able to snatch much of the businesses and factories that had already lun from AT land in the past few years. Thus ish really not much to do with wat US want one.

One more tiagong (cannot leemember if this ish from that foxconn boss or another taiwan businessman) ish that it seem CECA are more rebellious than ATs in nature so many more are not happy to work 996 and more likely to protest. Thus become another major factor why CECA workforce ish less likely to achieve the same level of productive miracle at lower cost as AT workers.

Don't waste your time writing long posts. You don't make sense so nobody will bother about you.

https://media.tenor.com/mWXg3GzhYzMAAAAM...n-hart.gif https://media.tenor.com/cvhG4_K8V5MAAAAM...ughing.gif https://media.tenor.com/9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAM...ically.gif

Hahaaa all kokee stooge’s here liao cheo kau peng hor LL LOL

only G7 no friends also India want to be China friend hor

China is the world's pariah right now.

They are hated by everyone.

(29-09-2022, 01:45 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Asia's richest man, Gautam Adani, feels China will be 'increasingly isolated' in current global turbulence — and says the country's bounce back will be harder than ever

https://www.yahoo.com/news/asias-richest...29823.html

Real DF.

Smile

(29-09-2022, 01:50 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  poor df believes in ultra rich df?  Laughing

He is Modi’s good friend lah… Rotfl

(29-09-2022, 04:33 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Poor df like me earning bamaos Rotfl

Bamaos for doing wat?