Who was sleeping? Suspects buying Singapore properties since 2017

Suspects buying Singapore properties since 2017; 105 mainly residential units worth S$831 million

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/propert...31-million
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

If the suspects had not bought units in sentosa cove, there could be many empty units there until today.  Laughing

(20-08-2023, 10:32 AM)winbig Wrote:  If the suspects had not bought units in sentosa cove, there could be many empty units there until today.  Laughing

Then I can buy at half the price ma. What do you think?

(20-08-2023, 10:35 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Then I can buy at half the price ma. What do you think?

Don't think they'll lower to half price. Unless Singapore property price crash.

The whole bunch right from the top to bottom are sleeping. And that is 3 years ago and now then surfaced. Really very disgraceful. Better buck-up.

No Ridout no all these surface lah.

I got win lottery got money then got time and to pray for fine weather in SG mah... Lol

Now I suffer, so all must kena something lah. Else not balance.

All properties bought and sold , both buyers and sellers especially landed properties MUST ensure that the buyers are Singaporeans and must sign the anti money laundering forms. So SLA must be sleeping. And who is the head of SLA? He must be made accountable for allowing all these mess. My opinion.

tomorrow will be a better day

Can it be that the Singapore side doesn't have evidence? China provides the evidence after cooperating with the Myanmar government.

Last time, we were also involved in the trade that sold Opium to China.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

There is nothing wrong. Everything is legally sighted and approved and procedures with oversight and endorsed.

maybe all the while know but to recover Whore jinx losses now one time make $1 billion just liddat.
open net big big let all the big fish cum in first.
actually why dun the AT bring in 1 trillion here even better. later Fat Xi said part of it is his money, dare us to chiong kong them

Paid handsomely to sleep with the crooks lah, until discovered lor... Lol