is there a Public forum out there mainly property agents inside?

Just curious anyone know?

(08-11-2021, 09:52 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just curious anyone know?

Just curious only is unlikely to get any reply. If you say urgently needed, some kind hearted members will let you know........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Likely is no. They do not share info among those they do not trust. There are too much backstabbing in their industry.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

yr ultra rich uncle wants to sell/buy? can try fb got many, just do a search. Carousell and several others aso can get fast responses
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(08-11-2021, 10:53 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  yr ultra rich uncle wants to sell/buy? can try fb got many, just do a search. Carousell and several others aso can get fast responses

Good idea.

(08-11-2021, 10:53 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  yr ultra rich uncle wants to sell/buy? can try fb got many, just do a search. Carousell and several others aso can get fast responses

Nope, is a forum like this SG Talk

Public also can access , literally like a Public forum mostly properly agents inside chit chat discuss share how to get sales like that.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

https://www.propertyguru.com.sg

(08-11-2021, 11:41 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  https://www.propertyguru.com.sg

got Public forum inside meh? I can't see that or I never notice.

I don't think there is one. Maybe you can just consult a resale property agent directly.

(08-11-2021, 11:18 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nope, is a forum like this SG Talk

Public also can access , literally like a Public forum mostly properly agents inside chit chat discuss share how to get sales like that.

they face fierce competitions can only share among partners and potential clients, what to share with the public?

what's the point ?

any agents there will just bullcrap about their deals

(29-11-2021, 11:29 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  what's the point ?

any agents there will just bullcrap about their deals

lol because I want to earn money from them.

u property agent you dont know yourself ? haha..

(29-11-2021, 12:26 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  u property agent you dont know yourself ? haha..

Nope, I don't like property agent, they are just like those " MLM players lol " I want to get them taste their own medicine , sell back to them using their ways of selling.

There are. But mostly in whatapp and telegram groups. But these are closed user groups, ie by invitation only. You are of no value add to them. Why do you think they want you in leh? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-11-2021, 11:32 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol because I want to earn money from them.

can ask yr rich uncle to set up a propertygoondu site for you to manage

Property agents dunt wanna talk to agents, that is why many of them are here to find more customers.

(29-11-2021, 12:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  There are. But mostly in whatapp and telegram groups. But these are closed user groups, ie by invitation only. You are of no value add to them. Why do you think they want you in leh? Laughing

lol I want to BS them back just like they BS selling property, Every single property they also can BS you good good just want to earn big commission from you.

It is stupid for agents to exchange info and discuss trading secrets in open forums, they would rather do it privately via social media or phone calls. Forums are good for agents to advertise and hunt for new customers.

(29-11-2021, 01:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It is stupid for agents to exchange info and discuss trading secrets in open forums, they would rather do it privately via social media or phone calls. Forums are good for agents to advertise and hunt for new customers.

While your agent tells you he managed to sell a dozen units in one of the condo the truth is he only sold one and very hard to sell...will he discuss the facts with other agents in open forum? of course no lah. Confused

Suggest you look at the website https://kuavo.co.uk/. We found Debora to be extremely professional and helpful in all aspects of our short stay but she also has long-term rentals on her site and comes highly recommended. These days you're best using the various websites to make a list of properties and see who is representing each one you find of interest.