saw from FB , never know got this company
https://willers.com.sg/mobi

I wonder who will use it , see the price plan

Before this I thought Grab also offer shuttle service like no more news on it

knn
singapore so small but only support 10% of the singapore

(21-11-2022, 02:38 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  knn
singapore so small but only support 10% of the singapore

I check the places all standard within Orchard road, city areas.

I guess is good for those residents stay within Orchard roads , etc if they carry lots of things is quite tired to walk back home and troublesome so hire this shuttle bus

(21-11-2022, 02:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I check the places all standard within Orchard road, city areas.

I guess is good for those residents stay within Orchard roads , etc if they carry lots of things is quite tired to walk back home and troublesome so hire this shuttle bus

KNN

Orchard area can easiy afford a car
the house and condo is like at least 10 million dollars

(21-11-2022, 02:47 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  KNN

Orchard area can easiy afford a car
the house and condo is like at least 10 million dollars

Not all got car rah, of course most at least got one car

Share with Ah tiong and Ceca ah?dont want la...tolong ok..yucksss..

(21-11-2022, 02:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Not all got car rah, of course most at least got one car

Most car owners will refrain from using their car, cos the parking charges are very high......... crying

(21-11-2022, 02:50 PM)debono Wrote:  Most car owners will refrain from using their car, cos the parking charges are very high......... crying

let say this Rich dude own car stay in Orchard area, he will drive when he plan to do some shopping Obviously Nope, just walk to those shopping centre. Of course depend what he intend to buy , if large item prefer to bring back himself than he will drive.