Why Bill Gates could have been 9 times richer than he is now

[Image: Bt1jdN6.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Above is not to illustrate how stupid he is, after all he is the richest man in the world.

It is to tell you, even the richest man in the world makes many mistakes when one looks back on hindsight. There will be mistakes, missed opportunities and bad decisions....but you can still make it if you stay in the game and learn.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-11-2021, 08:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Above is not to illustrate how stupid he is, after all he is the richest man in the world.

It is to tell you,  even the richest man in the world makes many mistakes when one looks back on hindsight. There will be mistakes,  missed opportunities and bad decisions....but you can still make it if you stay in the game and learn.

At 136 billion dollars, he can feed 100 generations without them working........ Thinking

(16-11-2021, 08:18 AM)debono Wrote:  At 136 billion dollars, he can feed 100 generations without them working........ Thinking

And smell many meow meows along the way Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin