Why You Should NOT Buy Private Condominiums in Singapore

SHE SPEAK THE TRUTHS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0tcrBeZmHI

LOL I post this got property agent like not happy with me

WOW this girl financial talk etc is BETTER Than what Mr loo one lol , is very interesting , Logic , direct speak
4 WORST Companies in Singapore 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5jPPOoeZJA

Got money must buy.
Poor no money can't buy not 'doNt ' buy.

what she actually wanted to say is dun anyhow buy. but she's inexperienced and not savvy enough to put it correctly.

(28-05-2022, 11:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  what she actually wanted to say is dun anyhow buy. but she's inexperienced and not savvy enough to put it correctly.

honestly speaking No body is savvy rah, or else everyone is Elon Musk liao lol
just that she said is correct, a lot of expenses involve
summary yes u got money to burn so be it is individual choice.

Her analysis is better and more correct than that Josh Youtuber.

There was even another local Youtuber property agent who said (for a property he was selling) that rental> installment - CPF deduction, so the property is "cash flow positive". Real jialat analysis.

(29-05-2022, 12:18 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Her analysis is better and more correct than that Josh Youtuber.

There was even another local Youtuber property agent who said (for a property he was selling) that rental> installment - CPF deduction, so the property is "cash flow positive". Real jialat analysis.

It's call taking out on your CPF...

I didn't regret buying my private condo. It's 999 years and it's a maisonette.

tomorrow will be a better day

all those who hv made monies fr pty investment - ki qiu
n u know its all abt timing.
but if u r buying to stay only and got money, just buy.

(29-05-2022, 12:03 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  honestly speaking No body is savvy rah, or else everyone is Elon Musk liao lol
just that she said is correct, a lot of expenses involve
summary yes u got money to burn so be it is individual choice.

dun buy is aso another good strategy. let the price drop until dirt cheap then buy

(28-05-2022, 07:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SHE SPEAK THE TRUTHS!

Most Singapore blue chips are in slow decay stage will old dinosaur business and decaying revenues.

Among them 2 exceptions are Semb Corp industry and Keppel because of the engineering capability which is extensive and energy business.

The rest can give them a miss.

I think you are totally mistaken about her ability
I have been tracking the stocks she picks for some time

They have fallen 60-90%. That is worse than all the Singapore stocks she did not like. Every single one she.lost money.

She is a beginner who does not know.much about investing
Her best pick is alibaba which fell 50% from where she bought...the other  decent stocks like PayPal but she bought high

The rest are loss making hype stocks...most will go down to zero. She invest like many millennials story first price later...its dot com bubble repeat

[Image: pmuhCGj.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-05-2022, 07:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SHE SPEAK THE TRUTHS!

Condos are not a good investments but they will do better than cash, CPF and fixed deposit types.

It is not rocket science. You get average 3% capital gains and 2.7% rental yield. Its about 5.7% and you have leverage because you borrow.

Because you borrow it is risky but you get a high yield on your capital outlay.

The problem is rising interest rate and losses should the property market tank.

But there can be windows of time when condos are great investments one just need to wait for right time.
They are not always a bad investment

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If buy last time ok lah. Cheap and appreciated lot already.

(29-05-2022, 10:01 AM)Sticw Wrote:  It's call taking out on your CPF...

The problem with that analysis is that if you use max CPF for rental property, what about own stay property? No need to pay installment for own home? This is aside from any upfront absd, monthly mcst etc.

(29-05-2022, 12:32 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The problem with that analysis is that if you use max CPF for rental property, what about own stay property? No need to pay installment for own home? This is aside from any upfront absd, monthly mcst etc.
They are salespersons, they only want you to buy or sell so they can get their deals. They are not truly for you... This entire world is but a vested interest playground...