Why CDC send me letter on CDC Vouchers 2023?

I received pamplets with English, Chinese, Malay, Indian inside. I dumped all. Don't the authority has big data I am from what racial household ? It's ironic to implement digitising vouchers & at the same time wasted so many papers mailed to millions households.

give one chicken wing take back one whole chicken

give two chicken wings take back two whole chicken

so they give you four languages paper
they will tax you later

[Image: 81-B53-DA4-0-BD0-4-FD0-8-D79-5640-D10-BEAF9.jpg]

(04-01-2023, 07:34 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  give one chicken wing take back one whole chicken

give two chicken wings take back two whole chicken

so they give you four languages paper
they will tax you later
They need to reach out to the four main races here..... Clapping

me no go skool, don't know what the letter talking about, just throw it away.

so my $300 cdc vouchers gone ?

(04-01-2023, 10:05 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  me no go skool, don't know what the letter talking about, just throw it away.

Can use your physical IC to collect the paper  vouchers at a CC... Laughing

(04-01-2023, 07:31 PM)Sline Wrote:  I received pamplets with English, Chinese, Malay, Indian inside. I dumped all. Don't the authority has big data I am from what racial household ? It's ironic to implement digitising vouchers & at the same time wasted so many papers mailed to millions households.

I also dumped mine all in the dustbin. We have already wasted too much on those senseless Mayor jobs yet they allow country- wide wasting of paper. This is no excuse to cause more pollution in our environment and making companies pay more tax.

This is an excuses to increase GST and tax

PAP gov overspending culture, they voted for this.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(05-01-2023, 08:16 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  PAP gov overspending culture, they voted for this.

The 61% voted for it.........we can only do something come next GE............ Clapping

anyhow spend money lor

Received it too thrown away never read

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-01-2023, 08:55 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Received it too thrown away never read

Don't need to read, just bring physical IC and claim the paper vouchers at a CC......... Clapping

(05-01-2023, 08:57 AM)debono Wrote:  Don't need to read, just bring physical IC and claim the paper vouchers at a CC......... Clapping

Yap 
But already claimed digital cdc v and used liao
What for q and wait so Cham

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Just put a notices in the lift landing notice board will do ma.

[Image: 016-D2450-8188-4-F04-AFCD-1150857-C3-DF9.gif]

(05-01-2023, 09:09 AM)Sline Wrote:  Just put a notices in the lift landing notice board will do ma.

It can easily be overlooked.  The MIW wants to leave an impact and claim that they care for the citizens........ Clapping

(04-01-2023, 10:05 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  me no go skool, don't know what the letter talking about, just throw it away.

Can throw into my pocket?  Laughing

(04-01-2023, 07:31 PM)Sline Wrote:  I received pamplets with English, Chinese, Malay, Indian inside. I dumped all. Don't the authority has big data I am from what racial household ? It's ironic to implement digitising vouchers & at the same time wasted so many papers mailed to millions households.

cheaper to send all then to send wrong. 1 wrong out of 1m hdb sure can happen. then people take advantage and loud loud a small issue.
best is no send. save money give to charity better.