Why Dow will lose the 1000 pts it gained on Wednesday

[Image: 2yvfrUG.jpg]

The market has a relief when
Powell said not going to hike 75 basis points next round .

But inflation not under control.  There will be 50 basis points coming after that another and another

When market realise after relief rally the killer is still holding knife and about to stab you another round ...it will panic and sink again.

But no need the scary story. Just use common sense. The market went higher because Powell cut interest rate to zero and printed money. Now that he is doing the reverse the market will reverse and come down. Its just simple logic.

Don't fight what is to happen you will end up losing money. Market has to go where it is suppose to go eventually.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dropping fast.
[Image: g5UpjIM.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The full 1000pts now given back.

Investors better realise this is a long drawn down market for the US.

By my analysis the Nasdaq should go below 10,000
[Image: I1SZsP3.jpg]

Coming days will tough for markets one has to be prepared.

People are dreaming the fed can do 0.5% 0.5% 0.5% without shocking the stock market.

They said maybe next up 0.75 % ? Do they dare to do that ?

Asset bubbles bursting one by one… Song Boh!
More rate hike please!
Dump Gold buy Sg Sai bond

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"