Why EU nominate clown for Nobel Peace?

He wants to fight

How can that be peaceful

EU really is desperate
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(22-03-2022, 11:49 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  He wants to fight

How can that be peaceful

EU really is desperate

If he did not fight and defend his country it sends a message to every tryant and dictator that they can invade countries without repercussions. ...

Thanks to the bravery of Zelensky and the Ukrainian people to defend their country,  if sends a clear message to dictators ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Nobel Peace Prize for clowns and comedians!  Rotfl

(22-03-2022, 11:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If he did not fight and defend his country it sends a message to every tryant and dictator that they can invade countries without repercussions. ...

Thanks to the bravery of Zelensky and the Ukrainian people to defend their country,  if sends a clear message to dictators ...

Based on your logic, this man is much more deserving of Nobel Peace Prize :

[Image: GettyImages-509761580.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(22-03-2022, 11:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If he did not fight and defend his country it sends a message to every tryant and dictator that they can invade countries without repercussions. ...

Theñ he qualify for the Patriot Prize but should not be the Peace Prize

(22-03-2022, 11:59 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Based on your logic, this man is much more deserving of Nobel Peace Prize :

[Image: GettyImages-509761580.jpg]

Assad was almost toppled by citizens the majority do not support his govt. 

He was saved through use of violence and chemical weapons to suppress his own citizens.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-03-2022, 11:55 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thanks to the bravery of Zelensky and the Ukrainian people to defend their country,  if sends a clear message to dictators ...

Brave in the office? More like a clear notice to his own stupidity
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

[Image: photo-2022-03-17-20-17-02.jpg]

Do you collect the Economist Magazines? Priceless now.
[+] 2 users Like Obamao's post

Zelenskyy also suppressed oppositions and jail them and closed down radio stations and got his army to kill Donbass separatists who are Russians

He has 20% rating only

And contrary to what western media said, most Ukrainians have either fled or stayed at home instead if fighting

The Russians did not TOS-1 because so many are in the homes while a handful are keeping the majority hostage

U dont see any bravery here

In the defence if the Alamo, the women and children are sent away and the soldiers fight to the last man standing

Here, they are used as human shields

Where got brave? Cowards

Damned selfish black hearted evil relensky , instigated by natto , wants more innocent common people to die n entire country destroyed with millions of poor pitiful refugees streaming across euro n elsewhere
Imagine u r one of those affected...loved ones being killed maimed or a refugee
[+] 3 users Like Yin yang's post

Nobel Peace Prize is political driven, if the west likes you even if you are stupid or cruel you will get the prize to support western political agenda.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

wtf he could have averted the war by not threatening Putin that he wants to join NATO.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

you will have NATO at Russia doorstep if Ukraine joins NATO.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

[Image: Screenshot-2022-03-22-131607.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(22-03-2022, 11:57 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Nobel Peace Prize for clowns and comedians!  Rotfl

How about giving you a nobel prize for your Commie cum Putin cock sucking?

(22-03-2022, 12:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Assad was almost toppled by citizens the majority do not support his govt. 

He was saved through use of violence and chemical weapons to suppress his own citizens.

Pls show proof that he is not supported by the people of Syria!

(22-03-2022, 01:18 PM)guffaw Wrote:  How about giving you a nobel price for your Commie cum Putin cock sucking?

Your deserve Noble Cok Prize for being the best Assmerican Cok Sucker!  Clapping

[Image: photo-2022-03-21-04-55-12-2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

Zelensky did nothing to fight lah. He just NATO behind and put on his best act. Like that u call bravery? Those soldiers fighting at the front line leh, what are they?
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

That comedian has change job.
From a clown to a president
Now from a president to a beggar.
Begging from NATO to the white House.
So what did he get? 
More bombs from putin.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Netflix movie

the noble clown

to me he is a puppet

any sane person will rush to the Russian and talk for peace since NATO say Fk U

But instead he continue to give putin the middle finger

now the russians are pissed .. they will go by the play book they know so well ... flatten everything and then we will talk
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

comie dogs here like violence & war, their idol is nazi invader, wait till they & their family get it.
he not only fight for Ukraine, he is fighting for the world in front line.
Without him, likely we are here in military war today.
now he is trying to prevent WW3 happening across the world.

世界最偉大戰時總統之一:澤連斯基!

[/quote]

(22-03-2022, 01:54 PM)kokee Wrote:  com

Kokee, what prize do you want?

I shall nominate you!  Laughing