Why I believe the China stock market is on verge of a big rally....

Both tech and industrial stocks have outperformed US markets since beginning of the year 

If you watch the markets on a day to day basis you may miss what is going on in a longer tome scale.  Below is HS Tech vs Nasdaq.

Earlier this year we saw investments banks trying to shake out retail investors by spreading fear that Chinese stocks are "uninvestible" but it is now known they were big buyers during that time when they were scaring everyone.

Not to mention lockdown, delisting fears and China real estate collapse. ..all that causing maximum fear.

The most famous line in value investing is : Be greedy when others are fearful.

It is simple but not easy to follow when others are fearful you yourself will be influenced and become fearful.

HS Tech vs Nasdaq

[Image: 83Bi7Xj.jpg]

It has recovered sharply but nobody is talking about it much. Alibaba one of the most beleaguered of the Tech stocks has risen 50%.

Why I believe there will be a sizable rally are these factors

1. The Chinese govt has many tools remaining to stimulate the economy and they need to do it now before ut becomes harder to revive the economy.

2. The real estate glut means they cannot boost the property sector. There is some room left to boost infrastructure spending but it is not that much otherwise they will have roads to nowhere and empty high speed trains .

3. This leave 3 sectors that can give them bang for the buck growth. Tech, EV and new energy.

4. EV is an obvious one as the transition to EVC from petrol cars is a golden opportunity to take a very big market that provides many jobs from Europe and Japan. There has never been a better opportunity. Chinese EV giants will be created in coming years . BYD, CATL, Baidu... China has the Tech to dominate all aspects of EV.

5. The Tech sector is a bit more problematic because the CCP is wary of these platform companies but they have no choice and have to let them grow and create high tech jobs . Alibaba for example is engaged in a global e commerce war with amazon ..winning it is critical to China's export economy.

6 new energy companies like Xinyi Solar are clear cut transformational sectors that will power the economy in the coming decades.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

list down all your purchased with date & time stamp, quantity & price.
same to when you sell.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

Still got rally ah? I thought collapsed already...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(26-06-2022, 10:19 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Still got rally ah? I thought collapsed already...... Rolleyes

China's real estate sector collapsed

Collapse already that's why have rally ...the rally comes after collapse

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-06-2022, 10:19 AM)kokee Wrote:  list down all your purchased with date & time stamp, quantity & price.
same to when you sell.
I have posted my purchases with time stamp and price.

Quantity cannot be shown as I  have explained. It will distract the discussion into how much money I have or don't have. 
The focus should be the time and price of investment decisions....not whether I am rich or poor.

First instalment of the big rally already here as HS Tech Index surge 5%...I expect more to come as China eases monetary policy

[[Image: 6LxQ0v2.jpg]

(26-06-2022, 12:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  it may be or may not be.

its just guessing.

investors should just invest regularly

👌

(26-06-2022, 10:19 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Still got rally ah? I thought collapsed already...... Rolleyes

ah butt's collapse means normal market fluctuations lah.

(27-06-2022, 02:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  ah butt's collapse means normal market fluctuations lah.

Ya, now he flipped prata to become a pullback. That time he screamed collapse was meant China' economy finished or mati due to trade sanction..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-06-2022, 10:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Both tech and industrial stocks have outperformed US markets since beginning of the year 

If you watch the markets on a day to day basis you may miss what is going on in a longer tome scale.  Below is HS Tech vs Nasdaq.

Earlier this year we saw investments banks trying to shake out retail investors by spreading fear that Chinese stocks are "uninvestible" but it is now known they were big buyers during that time when they were scaring everyone.

Not to mention lockdown, delisting fears and China real estate collapse. ..all that causing maximum fear.

The most famous line in value investing is : Be greedy when others are fearful.

It is simple but not easy to follow when others are fearful you yourself will be influenced and become fearful.

HS Tech vs Nasdaq

[Image: 83Bi7Xj.jpg]

It has recovered sharply but nobody is talking about it much. Alibaba one of the most beleaguered of the Tech stocks has risen 50%.

Why I believe there will be a sizable rally are these factors

1. The Chinese govt has many tools remaining to stimulate the economy and they need to do it now before ut becomes harder to revive the economy.

2. The real estate glut means they cannot boost the property sector. There is some room left to boost infrastructure spending but it is not that much otherwise they will have roads to nowhere and empty high speed trains .

3. This leave 3 sectors that can give them bang for the buck growth. Tech, EV and new energy.

4. EV is an obvious one as the transition to EVC from petrol cars is a golden opportunity to take a very big market that provides many jobs from Europe and Japan. There has never been a better opportunity. Chinese EV giants will be created in coming years . BYD, CATL, Baidu... China has the Tech to dominate all aspects of EV.

5. The Tech sector is a bit more problematic because the CCP is wary of these platform companies but they have no choice and have to let them grow and create high tech jobs . Alibaba for example is engaged in a global e commerce war with amazon ..winning it is critical to China's export economy.

6 new energy companies like Xinyi Solar are clear cut transformational sectors that will power the economy in the coming decades.

Bro, your this post is real or reverse? Very hard to catch the meaning. Tq

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...

China market no matter what will not " suck " like our SGX lol....

(26-06-2022, 10:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China's real estate sector collapsed

The real estate sector was over tightened leading to collapse of some bigwigs. 

Subsequent easing measures failed to lift off fhe slump. 

The rally says that more stimulus for the real estate sector is on the way

Readers here better read with care. Ah Butt has already bought at a low and now continues to shout for a rally. You may be buying while he disposes of his shares. Not saying that this is the case but read everything with a big pinch of salt. There are NO experts here on trading.

even when he chiong for cheap durians, he's reluctant to tell where, and ppl hv to guess
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(27-06-2022, 03:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Readers here better read with care. Ah Butt has already bought at a low and now continues to shout for a rally. You may be buying while he disposes of his shares. Not saying that this is the case but read everything with a big pinch of salt. There are NO experts here on trading.

People should use their own judgement.
I am just sharing my findings and my views.
My main jnvestnents are now in China because j believe the big rallies and  gains will come from there.

I am transparent I posted when  I bought and will post when j sell.

As for accusation that I manipulate the market by asking people to buy that is pure rubbish. The china market is massive and readership here is small. Posting here has no impact at all.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(27-06-2022, 03:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  even when he chiong for cheap durians, he's reluctant to tell where, and ppl hv to guess

I already clearly posted exactly what I have invested in.

(26-06-2022, 10:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China's real estate sector collapsed

from bottom up?

Sgbudget is better at prices of sheng siong vs fair price vs wet market vs Value Shop than these lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

US recession, China not affected? Thinking

https://youtu.be/q917Mp3yerE

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

It starting starting its rally.
Today hits 3month high  for HS Tech

[Image: SAkGZ9M.jpg]

Mr Butt

I think you are Master Leong

(27-06-2022, 10:44 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Mr Butt

I think you are Master Leong
Ooi don't anyhow say!

(27-06-2022, 06:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sgbudget is better at prices of sheng siong vs fair price vs wet market vs Value Shop than these lah

He still haven’t replied on his $2 durian outing at tampines Giant Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-06-2022, 04:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ooi don't anyhow say!

Ooi everybody’s waiting for your $2 durian FR since Saturday Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

He drive in his car to buy durian.

(28-06-2022, 06:56 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  He drive in his car to buy durian.

He is also not known as our top local reverse indicator for no reason Big Grin

(28-06-2022, 06:56 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  He drive in his car to buy durian.

By the way, you still work for MOH bio-ing OL half ball?

(28-06-2022, 07:01 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  By the way, you still work for MOH bio-ing OL half ball?

Ya la....nothing to Bio liao la....now is play handphone at Red Zone area...approved by MOH...

(28-06-2022, 04:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ooi don't anyhow say!

But the way you react and messages same like him

(28-06-2022, 08:00 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  But the way you react and messaging same like him