Why Is the FDA Attacking a Safe, Effective Drug?

Why Is the FDA Attacking a Safe, Effective Drug? - WSJ

Thinking

It is a mistake called sunk cost fallacy.
The FDA convinced the govt to pay billions
for vaccination......

Ivermectin is a 5cts per dose drug if proven effective it will make all of them look like fools.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post
Star 

(03-08-2021, 01:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is a mistake called sunk cost fallacy.
The FDA convinced the govt to pay billions
for vaccination......

Ivermectin is a 5cts per dose drug if proven effective it will make all of them look like fools.

something not right inside FDA for sure

there are always multiple remedies for a problem. not approved because no scientific data because no scientists want to work on them because there's no money to be made.

not sure if this is the case here.

(03-08-2021, 01:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  there are always multiple remedies for a problem. not approved because no scientific data because no scientists want to work on them because there's no money to be made.

not sure if this is the case here.

Don't think so.. some hidden agenda

Has South Asia successfully sued sumbody because they were denied the effective use of iver treatment for CV?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(04-08-2021, 11:33 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Has South Asia successfully sued sumbody because they were denied the effective use of iver treatment for CV?

all those high profile law suit take very long to complete de

FDA own by the big pharma mah