Single mom food delivery rider passed away due to accident

https://www.facebook.com/DeathKopitiam/p...9875854037

This is a disaster. iam sad.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

RIP... She has made a wrong choice in her life.
Who to blame? Got to blame herself....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Why want to choose such a risky job and no medical coverage.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(14-10-2021, 07:13 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  RIP... She has made a wrong choice in her life.

Singapore is a harsh society only some get forgiveness ...rest will fade away...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

She should have chosen to be a ceca Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I think woman had a somewhat troubled life.
She was jailed when beat up her maid when she was drunk and was jailed.

Apologies if I had the wrong woman....but all the facts lined up.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...hree-weeks

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Life have up and down...

(14-10-2021, 08:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Singapore is a harsh society only some get forgiveness ...rest will fade away...

Not just Singapore, society as a whole is harsh. I don't think it's especially hard here.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post
Devil 

(14-10-2021, 07:13 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  RIP... She has made a wrong choice in her life.

Your comment is uncalled for. As a fellow human being, have some compassion! Tear

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 3 users Like Fit's post

(14-10-2021, 10:04 AM)Fit Wrote:  Your comment is uncalled for. As a fellow human being, have some compassion! Tear

I concur with your comments, a single mother who  needs to deliver food to put food on the table, has my sympathy.....To die in an accident will make the children orphans, nobody to care for the children. Her family needs crowd funding to sustain them....
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

For the fact that she didn't abandon the 2 kids and did her best to put food on the table for the family, deserve my respect..

For those who think that she doesn't deserve your respect, do keep it to yourself..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

(14-10-2021, 10:49 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  For the fact that she didn't abandon the 2 kids and did her best to put food on the table for the family, deserve my respect..

For those who think that she doesn't deserve your respect, do keep it to yourself..

To be a human being, one needs to have at least a tinge of compassion.  Those that fall between the cracks  needs public support, and more so by our govt. agencies...
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

her company shld be compassionate enuf to assist her kids
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

(14-10-2021, 10:49 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  For the fact that she didn't abandon the 2 kids and did her best to put food on the table for the family, deserve my respect..

Agreed. So sad a cohesive family shattered by this accident. May she reborn to a better life.
[+] 2 users Like Great's post

This is really very sad that such unfortunate accident happened to her.  Hope her children will be well taken care of.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

I wonders if this happened to yr family, will you said this too?
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

(14-10-2021, 10:04 AM)Fit Wrote:  Your comment is uncalled for. As a fellow human being, have some compassion! Tear

Ok..blame PAP ..can ??

(14-10-2021, 10:58 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  This is really very sad that such unfortunate accident happened to her.  Hope her children will be well taken care of.

The children  who became orphans, will need a guardian to look after them in the young age, before they are no more malleable, at an age over 14.  The children needs to  be well guided, less they become delinquent, and mix with the wrong company only to do  petty crimes in their adolescent age... crying

(14-10-2021, 11:04 AM)EXBB Wrote:  Ok..blame PAP ..can ??

Why not? Tell me why NOT!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Do you think she will RIP when you said all these unkind and undesirable words ?

She didn't die while delivering food on her bike. The Facebook obituary was a bit misleading. Anyway, RIP.

(14-10-2021, 10:33 AM)debono Wrote:  I concur with your comments, a single mother who  needs to deliver food to put food on the table, has my sympathy.....To die in an accident will make the children orphans, nobody to care for the children. Her family needs crowd funding to sustain them....

Very sad case. She is a great mother who slog all for her children. Dunno the reason for her being single but if she is a divorcee may be her ex-husband can take over the maintenance of the children........ Heart

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post