Why People Dun Like KFC? McDonald’s Is Always Crowded

MOS Burger also very crowded

KFC QC very bad. Sometimes chicken very dried and burnt.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 05:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  KFC QC very bad.  Sometimes chicken very dried and burnt.

KFC never learns from Domino Pizza.
Cannot use cheapo Ingredient

I seldom eat MCD now...
Eating Shake Shack...
But the fries now also getting worse...
Sg rental too high?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-10-2021, 05:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  KFC QC very bad.  Sometimes chicken very dried and burnt.

Jollibee chicken like underweight, so skinny.
I still prefer Chic a boo, they use fresh chicken.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

McDonald caters for Children and Adults. KFC, you eat occasionally. But I prefer KFC.

Long Jon Silver is the worst, nothing is good

(06-10-2021, 06:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Long Jon Silver is the worst, nothing is good

This one mostly caters to the moose lim community

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

KFC is very salty . . .must drink 5 cups of water after one meal.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

KFC is way more nutritious and better tasting than MacDonald.

(06-10-2021, 06:26 PM)Ola Wrote:  KFC is very salty . . .must drink 5 cups of water after one meal.

Dun order the original...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Bro JustGreat likes Mac very much... everyday jiak Mac...  Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 07:14 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Bro JustGreat likes Mac very much... everyday jiak Mac...  Big Grin

where is he now? Rolleyes

(06-10-2021, 06:26 PM)Ola Wrote:  KFC is very salty . . .must drink 5 cups of water after one meal.

Very true. I ate previously. 
Utterly saltish.

(06-10-2021, 08:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  where is he now? Rolleyes

Flew to the moon with his dogecoin Big Grin

KFC wait very long sia. slow like tortise . also hands needs to be very oil if eat chicken... marfan AND KFC meals quite EX EX EX

Burger King’s fries not nice, very fat and tasteless

(06-10-2021, 06:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  This one mostly caters to the moose lim community

So it caters to one race only.....?

I stop eating fast food for more than 10yrs liow …. can't remember when was my last Mac and KFC.
The only fast food I ate so far is Subway or Yoshinoya …. not even pizza. The last pizza I had was in a hotel restaurant in JKT  company pay  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Got any mall house Macdonald, Burger King, KFC, MOS burger, A&W, Pizza Hut, Jollibee, Chic a boo, Popeyes, Texas Chicken etc. all under 1 roof ?

Heard that McDonald at Toa Payoh Central kena shuttered due to Covid.

(06-10-2021, 09:49 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Heard that McDonald at Toa Payoh Central kena shuttered due to Covid.

You mean one of the staff there kenn Covid....?

(06-10-2021, 09:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I stop eating fast food for more than 10yrs liow …. can't remember when was my last Mac and KFC.
The only fast food I ate so far is Subway or Yoshinoya …. not even pizza. The last pizza I had was in a hotel restaurant in JKT  company pay  nudie

You are smart. Cos Mac taste like shit.

(06-10-2021, 10:09 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You are smart. Cos Mac taste like shit.

Yeah not sure why people like … the bun is plain no buttery taste … meat patty machiam cardboard and they uses ketchup and mayonnaise to overpower you tastebud. The lettuce soggy after crushed with tomato and the cheese taste so artificial …. thinking about it make me  vomit

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 07:13 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Dun order the original...

I like the oRIGINAL. It's finger licking good. I don't like the spicy one. Nothing taste better than the Original.

(06-10-2021, 10:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yeah not sure why people like … the bun is plain no buttery taste … meat patty machiam cardboard and they uses ketchup and mayonnaise to overpower you tastebud. The lettuce soggy after crushed with tomato and the cheese taste so artificial …. thinking about it make me  vomit

It's the French Fries that the draw.

(06-10-2021, 09:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Burger King’s fries not nice, very fat and tasteless

Mac fries the best. But sometimes some novice spoil the taste. Sprinkle too mush salt in them.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

actually So far the one I taste , really juicy one is at Plaza Sing branch.
One of my friend told me that branch the KFC better and is true surprise. Now I don't know because dam long never eat KFC or MCD.
The last fry chicken i ate lol I still remember is GE recently. After I voted , when to my area coffeeshop and saw got one korean store, is a korean couple selling. Saw people eat their fry chicken so I go order take away. Reach home than eat dam nice not bad.

(06-10-2021, 10:27 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I like the oRIGINAL. It's finger licking good. I don't like the spicy one. Nothing taste better than the Original.

Last time as a student I worked as the cook in backend... they have procedures steps to follow in all food preparations... spiciness n saltiness when go off mark will invite complaints  Big Grin

Buy chicken from supermarket and ownself deep fry ownself best.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(06-10-2021, 10:09 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You are smart. Cos Mac taste like shit.

Quite lousy, based on my memory back in the early 1980s. That's the last time I had a Mac.