Why Our Govt never sponsor to various Charity groups?

I thought Govt claim what President charity all the donations will share among various charity groups?

But I always see people knock my door ask for donation, is Legit from charity group and Govt approve one. I curious why some never get Govt funds
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Not easy to support so many. Hope that the cure for diabetes come out fast. This will allow the redeployment of funds and resources.

(10-06-2024, 07:58 PM)theold Wrote:  Not easy to support so many.

I doubt so , Govt so much money now got additional BILLION from those money laundery case.

If they can afford to pay PM , Minister so much per month, President wages too why never contribute to every single charity groups?

I think got leh. You better dun anyhow say else you get pofma.

Ignore List: Oyk

(10-06-2024, 08:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think got leh. You better dun anyhow say else you get pofma.

You got see properly or not, I mean ALL charity group. I ask because if Govt got fund , why still got charity group ask for funding go around neighbourhood etc ask for donation? Means not enough? or is it fairly give to all?

(10-06-2024, 08:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You got see properly or not, I mean ALL charity group. I ask because if Govt got fund , why still got charity group ask for funding go around neighbourhood etc ask for donation? Means not enough? or is it fairly give to all?

How to share among so many charities? You know how many charity organizations there are in Spore or not? If distribute equally then each one gets $10k huh?

Ignore List: Oyk

(10-06-2024, 08:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How to share among so many charities? You know how many charity organizations there are in Spore or not? If distribute equally then each one gets $10k huh?

They should provide more on those not say big ones

Those big charity groups already have ample fund

When I was walking outside over the weekend, volunteers asked to donate to buy rice for the poor. At the bus- stop, donation to help kidney patients. When I reach home, mailbox pamphlet asked for donations. I feel very stretched and stressed.

(10-06-2024, 07:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I thought Govt claim what President charity all the donations will share among various charity groups?

But I always see people knock my door ask for donation, is Legit from charity group and Govt approve one. I curious why some never get Govt funds

Money never enough. And these going around asking for donations may or may not be legit. Even if legit, every dollar you donate maybe only $0.10 would reach the final recipients

(10-06-2024, 09:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Money never enough. And these going around asking for donations may or may not be legit. Even if legit, every dollar you donate maybe only $0.10 would reach the final recipients

NKF etc big charity groups for ask donation too but they also got from govt still not enough ? I don’t know whereas come PM , minister , president what mayors they can give so much per month as salary . Of course must give mah but must be like realistic mah even till now HC salary at TS gic holdings also a “ mystery “

A rich country full of poor people. Those who are sick with kidney problems, their Medisave is not enough. Something amiss with the design of our CPF.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Charity is a practice of sharing. 
I may be poor, but I've 10 cents to spare. 
That's charity too. 
We share, we care. 
Never mind the amount, but the intention and action. 
Thanks for the platform.

(10-06-2024, 07:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I thought Govt claim what President charity all the donations will share among various charity groups?

Govt sponsor from where? You want them to impose a tax for sponsoring charity on every working adults ah?     Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung