Why Tan Chuan Jin not collecting cardboards?

I thot this clown said collecting cardboards is for exercising?

He does not look fit, so why is he not exercising?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

He is so rich. He can collect Gold bars instead.

(28-08-2022, 04:38 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I thot this clown said collecting cardboards is for exercising?

Why are u whining so early in the morning? Cannot sleep?  Rotfl

(28-08-2022, 04:38 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I thot this clown said collecting cardboards is for exercising?

stupid reasoning
why risk yr health n life collecting cardboards on the roadside under hot sun n being run over by vehicles n cycles

(28-08-2022, 08:44 AM)winbig Wrote:  Why are u whining so early in the morning? Cannot sleep?  Rotfl

Why you whining about what I post?

(28-08-2022, 09:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why you whining about what I post?

I see u whining already, cannot ignore u.  Laughing

(28-08-2022, 09:48 AM)winbig Wrote:  I see u whining already, cannot ignore u.  Laughing
I never admit I whine but you admít your whining

Case closed, you're really dumb

In Japan saw the homeless live in cardboard boxes. They used to collect aluminum cans, now it’s illegal to do so in Tokyo I think, collecting and selling cardboard wasn’t something they did though.

(28-08-2022, 09:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I never admit I whine but you admít your whining

Case closed, you're really dumb

Who are u? U say case closed means case closed liao? U say u win then u will liao meh? Ownself say ownself song.  Rotfl

(28-08-2022, 10:23 AM)winbig Wrote:  Who are u? U say case closed means case closed liao? U say u win then u will liao meh? Ownself say ownself song.  Rotfl
Who IAM is not the issue here

You admitted you whine and so dun try to change the subject again, dumbfark

(28-08-2022, 10:32 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Who IAM is not the issue here

You admitted you whine and so dun try to change the subject again, dumbfark

U must be a darn loser in real life. That's why always come here to call people stupid.  Rotfl

(28-08-2022, 12:03 PM)winbig Wrote:  U must be a darn loser in real life. That's why always come here to call people stupid.  Rotfl
The issue is are you stupig, whether here or in real life and calling you stupig will not make me a loser, you stupig loser!

Did you who was the sabo king who did that?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Wuhahahah wuhahahah

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.