Why The World Is Dumping The American Dollar? Is it really violation of.....

Why The World Is Dumping The American Dollar | Vantage with Palki Sharma
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Useless paper liao

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

史上第一次!中法油气贸易以人民币进行结算。现在大家有一个共识,不管以后蛋糕怎么分,先做掉美元再说

新华社消息,3月28日,中国海洋石油总公司和法国道达尔能源公司在上海石油天然气交易所完成了一笔6.5万吨液化天然气的采购交易,和以往不同的是,这次交易采用人民币结算,这还是国内第一例。

Undoing the dollar is not so simple.
[Image: AqqhaFz.jpg]
People forget why the Bretton Woods agreement was set up in the first place. Before that currency panics and collapse was common. By the new structure using a common exchange  currency the global economy can move forward.

If you go back to the old state, you go back to pre Bretton Woods....if your govt mess up and your currency get wipes out, you have no way out as there is no lender of last resort it will be disastrous.

Over time Yuan can become a common Exchange currency provided the Chinese economy become as large as US or Eurozone. The Yuan now is a controlled currency with on shore and off shore Yuan. This has to change for Yuan to be an international.currency. But China has no confidence to open up and allow Yuan to freely flow out because internal financial structure is unstable due to high debts ...it has to worry of market forces if there is alot of Yuan outside China it can be traded down and bring down the economy like in Asian crisis when Thai Baht collapse.

Despite the constant cheering of Chjna fans for dedollarisation it is unlikely we see it in our life time.
But China going around the world to undermine USD will put a big target on its back for US and Eurozone to shoot whenever there is opportunity.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-04-2023, 12:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Undoing the dollar is not so simple.
People forget why the Bretton Woods agreement was set up in the first place. 

Bretton Woods agreement was already burnt my Assmerica many decades ago!

Pls wake up!  Rotfl

Quote:Why did the Bretton Woods Agreement collapse?

A sizable increase in domestic spending on President Lyndon Johnson's Great Society programs and a rise in military spending caused by the Vietnam War gradually worsened the overvaluation of the dollar. The system dissolved between 1968 and 1973.

All these currency trade deals like belt an deoat will be disastrous for China. China lend out trillion for belt and road now see so many years defaults because many counties are happy to take your money and don't pay back.

These urgency deals are yet another of their follies. Why do I say that.

1. Because you need to settle.trade with Brazil or Iran or Venezuela you will need to keep alot of these currencies.

2. These are countries that are prone to devalue their currencies to solve their internal.probelms.
And all these currencies move down vs US dollar by 60-90% over decades. Their own citizens also like to convert and keep their own currencies in USD to avoid getting wiped out.

3. By doing such deals China central Bank end up keeping many of these currencies that later will get devalued against US$.

Just like belt and road, it will.lead to massive losses for China .

Watching Xi he always like to pit against US but jn doing so it always hurts China through boomerang effects. Just look at Belt and Road.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

USD in real trouble.

https://youtu.be/7IDc4kAW4pk
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

USD on the brink of extinction.

https://youtu.be/JwlcInBrqog
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(01-04-2023, 12:06 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Bretton Woods agreement was already burnt my Assmerica many decades ago!

Pls wake up!  Rotfl

Please watch the video you yourself posted. There are manh parts of Bretton Woods one is establishment of US as a trading currency with formation of IMF and World Bank. This keep part of Bretton Woods.remain until today which is refereed to by the video
[Image: ra8FCTW.jpg]

(01-04-2023, 12:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just like belt and road, it will.lead to massive losses for China .

Watching Xi he always like to pit against US but jn doing so it always hurts China through boomerang effects. Just look at Belt and Road.

You are still overly obsessed with LIES and FAKE NEWS by Angmoh media?  Thinking

It's over. The USD is broken.

https://youtu.be/m4KwdNnhIaY

(01-04-2023, 12:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Please watch the video you yourself posted. There are manh parts of Bretton Woods one is establishment of US as a trading currency with formation of IMF and World Bank. This keep part of Bretton Woods.remain until today which is refereed to by the video

Pls update your info :

https://www.myind.net/Home/viewArticle/b...em-history

Quote:This monetary system established the rules for commercial and financial relations among the participant nations which included United States, European nations, Australia and many others. Member nations would peg their currencies to the U.S. dollar, and the U.S. would peg the US dollar to gold, at a price of $35 an ounce.  

After a run on its gold reserves, in August 1971 then President Nixon declared a temporary suspension of the dollar’s convertibility into gold and thus the original Bretton Woods system collapsed. By 1973, the Bretton Woods system was replaced by freely floating fiat currencies.

Those who proclaim end of USD....should ask if it is wise to keep Indonesian Rupiah, Brazilian real, Iranian currency and Venezuela dollar...because this is what dedolllarisation means.

Even if dollar is no good the rest are just worse ...

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(01-04-2023, 12:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those who proclaim end of USD....should ask if it is wise to keep Indonesian Rupiah, Brazilian real, Iranian currency and Venezuela dollar...because this is what dedolllarisation means.

Even if dollar is no good the rest are just worse ...

How come RMB is missing in your statement?  Thinking

"..The best word to describe the US-initiated move to freeze assets of the Russian central bank as part of a welter of economic sanctions being levelled against the country is quite simply “daft”. It is a case of shooting yourself in the foot – a self-inflicted and hobbling injury."
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202303/1288326.shtml

Next, Saudi...

https://youtu.be/5onB09SS1dE

Last time AngMohs print US Dollar 

Next time AngMohs print China Dollar

(01-04-2023, 02:53 PM)Odessy Wrote:  Last time AngMohs print US Dollar 

Next time AngMohs print China Dollar

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/china-...41398.html

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new...s?from=mdr

月1日,白宫新闻发布会,发言人皮埃尔宣称:我们已经看到有国家之间的贸易改用本币结算,不再沿用之前的美元结算。这是对美国公民权利的侵犯,美国将会对那些拒绝在相互结算中使用美元的国家实施制裁。

不用美元结算,就侵犯了美国公民权利?不爽的话有种你美国对外宣战吧,CNMD

"Switching to national currencies is a violation of the rights of American citizens."

Wow!  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: roOLDrmwzPyJ2KEF5KQi4E5pdeE58JyXMF8r9xHX...1012-nd-v1]

【精選】美債婪火焚城拜登葉倫縱火?各國央行拋美元48小時加速?【金臨天下X新聞大白話】 @tvbsmoney

奇袭美元后花园,人民币国际化遍地开花!

Aiya. 吹大炮先生,only those countries dealing with CCP who is stirring behind, willing to accept lousy currencies like Brazilian Real in trades. Countries like Saudi Arabia r not accepting (consider 4 so long) to ditch USD. Todays, RMB is still not the popular currency pple like to use in trades.

If USA is using USD as a weapon, it is a death knell.

USA will bring about the demise of the USD itself. Others are just looking for alternatives to prepare for its eventual arrival. Nothing lasts forever.

More behind the scenes dumping..

https://youtu.be/ghCko9E8lQQ

(01-04-2023, 12:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All these currency trade deals like belt an deoat will be disastrous for China. China lend out trillion for belt and road now see so many years defaults because many counties are happy to take your money and don't pay back.

These  urgency deals are yet another of their follies. Why do I say that.

1. Because you need to settle.trade with Brazil or Iran or Venezuela you will need to keep alot of these currencies.

2. These are countries that are prone to devalue their currencies to solve their internal.probelms.
And all these currencies move down vs US dollar by 60-90% over decades. Their own citizens also like to convert and keep their own currencies in USD to avoid getting wiped out.

3. By doing such deals China  central Bank end up keeping many of these currencies that later will get devalued against US$.

Just like belt and road, it will.lead to massive losses for China .

This is a moot point.  Care to tell more on the mishaps of the Belt and Road initiative?

There are many hurdles to overcome in becoming a Reserve Currency and I believe it will take a long time to get a firm foothold as a viable  alternative currency.

Countries now are trying to diversify out of the Us Dollar, but thus far no other currency is a leading front runner.

Perhaps the BRICS currencies may introduce a new Reserve Currency, backed by Gold and other hard commodities, but their thrust is in physical trade predominantly.
Thus I see it as a transactional currency.

It is not that easy as some people think in dethroning the mighty dollar, at least for the next 5-10 years, if ever.
[+] 1 user Likes Phoenix's post

(01-04-2023, 12:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Undoing the dollar is not so simple.
[img

Despite the constant cheerin of Chjna fans for dedollarisation it is unlikely we see it in our life time.
But China going around the world to undermine USD will put a big target on its back for US and Eurozone to shoot whenever there is opportunity.

Let the Wumao go happy go lucky thinking it is so easy 4 other countries to accept RMB as trading currency lah. Dun spoilt their dreams

(03-04-2023, 09:31 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Let the Wumao go happy go lucky thinking it is so easy 4 other countries to accept RMB as trading currency lah.  Dun spoilt their dreams

You men Palki Sharma is Wumao?  Thinking

(03-04-2023, 09:19 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  This is a moot point.  Care to tell more on the mishaps of the Belt and Road initiative?

There are many hurdles to overcome in becoming a Reserve Currency and I believe it will take a long time to get a firm foothold as a viable  alternative currency.

Countries now are trying to diversify out of the Us Dollar, but thus far no other currency is a leading front runner.

Perhaps the BRICS currencies may introduce a new Reserve Currency, backed by Gold and other hard commodities, but their thrust is in physical trade predominantly.
Thus I see it as a transactional currency.

It is not that easy as some people think in dethroning the mighty dollar, at least for the next 5-10 years, if ever.

Agree that to dethrone is not possible in 5-10 years but it will significantly weaken borrowing power and outreach.

Many countries need to sell $ to fend off their currencies in last one year, so to reduce $ usage is 
only normal to them, especially they facing it repeatedly every ten years since unpeg from gold.
Some low in $ cashflow will face unrest if they cannot use other means to trade.
So you can see some minor economies plan to jump boat.

(03-04-2023, 09:31 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Let the Wumao go happy go lucky thinking it is so easy 4 other countries to accept RMB as trading currency lah.  Dun spoilt their dreams

RMB will never be a trading currency.

Not under such an unstable economy and unstable leadership.

But just like how we tell our kids in school, so we tell our Wumaos: “It’s nothing wrong to dream big!”