Why are Chinese so obsessed with Taiwan

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

It is because lCCP think Taiwan belong to them. You won't say you are obsessed with your house/phone/car right, but if someone keep kao pei that yr house/phone/car don't belong to you, of coz you will keep stressing those things belong to you

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

if you learned history, you would know that taiwan is part of china.
[+] 3 users Like drgn's post

China needs to clear the Japanese traitors in DPP

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

even for a rock like Pedra Branca, the rightful owner cannot just give up but gotta fight all the way for it

(02-11-2022, 10:12 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  even for a rock like Pedra Branca, the rightful owner cannot just give up but gotta fight all the way for it

Actually the rock per se is not important but if we have the sovereign rights over it it means that the surrounding waters belong to us. This is what we really want.

I don't think China deep inside really cares about unification with Taiwan but the story has been spinned to this extent that support for anything else will be considered treason.

I am sure any Chinese leader who proposes letting Taiwan go independent will quickly lose his power.

(02-11-2022, 10:21 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I don't think China deep inside really cares about unification with Taiwan but the story has been spinned to this extent that support for anything else will be considered treason.

I am sure any Chinese leader who proposes letting Taiwan go independent will quickly lose his power.

There is a purpose for this reunification. Not sama sama play toys.

Smile

Li Ao said ROC was China LP.
Without the LP, China will be an eunuch. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-11-2022, 10:58 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Li Ao said ROC is China LP.
With the LP, China will be an eunuch. Big Grin

That Li Ao has CB foul mouth. If PLA caught him, should fried him like Korean fried chicken.

Smile

(02-11-2022, 11:00 AM)Niubee Wrote:  That Li Ao has CB foul mouth. If PLA caught him, should fried him like Korean fried chicken.

He was stating the fact. So this is why China must take back ROC.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Taiwan happy free sovereign country..Ccp runners cannot change that fact despite all ur barking Laughing

English Tsai said Taiwanese are South Pacific race and she visited some South Pacific Island nations to trace Taiwan’s roots, that is obviously a big lie, 95% Taiwanese are Han Chinese and 5 % are indigenous people, and she herself is a Hakka. In order to distant Taiwan from China DPP cooks up a story of Taiwan’s roots to tell the world Taiwanese are not Chinese at all.

(02-11-2022, 11:35 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  Taiwan happy free sovereign country..Ccp runners cannot change that fact despite all ur barking Laughing

tw is China's lp lah. you dun hv meh?  Laughing

(02-11-2022, 11:42 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  tw is China's lp lah. you dun hv meh?  Laughing

u everyday want to soh for me dunno meh? Rotfl

(02-11-2022, 11:58 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  u everyday want to soh for me dunno meh? Rotfl

you mean that tiny piece of mee tai mak?  Rotfl

(02-11-2022, 01:46 AM)Niubee Wrote:  

The title can be misleading....The key thing this TW researcher trys to explain is the fundamental difference between East and West, which many of us have noticed but find it hard to understand.

He lay out the reasons why the West, given is wealth, technology advances and global domination in last 400 years, still struggle to accept diversity while the relatively poorer and less developed East able to co-exist for a long time.

He is indirectly warning that western concept of "freedom" or human rights has failed and their system will break down eventually.

(02-11-2022, 12:15 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  you mean that tiny piece of mee tai mak?  Rotfl

ur wife can choke on noodles daily?…unlikely Laughing

李敖:台湾好比是大陆的睾丸

This is the joke.
已过世的李敖大师曾说台湾是大陆的睾丸,美国不爽时就扯一扯,大陆疼的哇哇叫。这个确实,话糙理不糙。

https://freewechat.com/a/MzI2NDM5Mjg0OA==/2247498723/8

(02-11-2022, 11:35 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  Taiwan happy free sovereign country..Ccp runners cannot change that fact despite all ur barking Laughing

Correction. Taiwan is a province.

Smile

(02-11-2022, 12:28 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  my wife can choke on noodles daily…unlikely Laughing

lao ah gua, you mean your gay fart buddy?  Laughing

Don't take back Taiwan means let USA park their outpost there... So need unification or not?

[Image: 75-A1-E47-B-01-F2-47-D8-AB70-7-EEB56474059.jpg]

[Image: DAD802-EC-5-C00-4439-8638-2936692-D4-F5-D.jpg]

Taiwanese say they are Taiwanese not Chinese

[Image: 04-CC66-DC-6261-4-DAC-A2-A2-E76852-FDE067.jpg]

(02-11-2022, 03:45 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 75-A1-E47-B-01-F2-47-D8-AB70-7-EEB56474059.jpg]

[Image: DAD802-EC-5-C00-4439-8638-2936692-D4-F5-D.jpg]

Taiwanese say they are Taiwanese not Chinese

[Image: 04-CC66-DC-6261-4-DAC-A2-A2-E76852-FDE067.jpg]

都没有台湾国,那里来的台湾人? Thinking

看到酱的博文形容阿呆, 几够意思:

不会英文把羊人当爹娘
不讲日语把小本当兄弟
用中文而把阿中当敌人
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(02-11-2022, 04:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  看到酱的博文形容阿呆, 几够意思:

不会英文把羊人当爹娘
不讲日语把小本当兄弟
用中文而把阿中当敌人

无可救药的败类 Rolleyes