Why are foreigners given more tax relief through SRS...

More than double the amount that Sjngaporeas are given.
[Image: cBt1W93.jpg]

I don't inderstand the policybhere.
If SRS is to help save for retirement then why are foreigners given more than Sungaooreans
?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-09-2023, 07:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  More than double the amount that Sjngaporeas are given.
[Image: cBt1W93.jpg]

I don't inderstand the police here.
If SRS is to help save for retirement then why are foreigners given more than Sungaooreans
?

You don’t inderstand the police? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

FT help govt GDP so must love them deep deep.

Money can take back or not

The SRS is one plan that they can choose to participate in. By contributing to their SRS account, they are able to enjoy tax relief, up to a maximum personal income tax relief of $80,000 per year.

The SRS top up cap for Singaporeans and PRs is up to $15,300 SGD per annum.

https://www.stashaway.sg/r/supplementary...x-benefits

-----------------------------------------------------

Waiting for that useless Jac Lau to show his empty skull

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Do you all know SRS monies what age can start withdraw all? Go and find out yourself which is why I don't participate. You withdraw all vomit out the tax relief. You need to slowly take out year by year from 65 onwards!!!

(10-09-2023, 07:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  Do you all know SRS monies what age can start withdraw all? Go and find out yourself which is why I don't participate. You withdraw all vomit out the tax relief. You need to slowly take out year by year from 65 onwards!!!

I don't see any problem.

When you are 65 you need money to live right....you take bit by bit is fine ...over time you will take all ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-09-2023, 09:03 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  you stupid fcuk!

foreigners no CPF account

Get it?

Hello Idiotic Moron from Malaysia

How stupid can you be? No wonder you do not even understand your own bible

although you have a unrecognised degree in the 80s

Nobody here is saying CANNOT set SRS, lah.

Shame on your stupidity.

(10-09-2023, 08:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't see any problem.

When you are 65 you need money to live right....you take bit by bit is fine ...over time you will take all ...

Not everyone have long life. Some family has history of short life like mine.

It's to equalise the tax relief system. Cos foreigners don't pay CPF and hence have lower tax relief. So higher SRS cap for them.

Cos they sacrifice their homeland , float ocean cross sea to sg to work ... cpf salute their hungriness and their spirit with generous compensation ...

Is SRS only can set up after member have excess money beside money set aside in their retirement account.... .no money cannot set up lah...

(10-09-2023, 08:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't see any problem.

Instead of putting your money in others hands and take bit by bit, why not keep the money with ownself?

(10-09-2023, 11:04 PM)starbugs Wrote:  It's to equalise the tax relief system. Cos foreigners don't pay CPF and hence have lower tax relief. So higher SRS cap for them.

CPF contributions made by both parties are not taxable, right?

In fact, it lowers the income of Singaporeans to put us at disadvantage

So, why FTs have BOTH higher income and higher SRS relief?