Why are more people in Singapore going bankrupt?

It's like, you hear about it more often now. I think there are a bunch of reasons behind it. Maybe it's the high cost of living, or folks taking on too much debt without a solid plan to pay it off. Could also be sudden job losses or medical bills, which can hit hard.I reckon it's a wake-up call for all of us to be smart with our money. Saving up for a rainy day and having a budget could really help avoid getting into sticky situations. It's tough out there, but we gotta stay sharp.If you wanna dive deeper into why this is happening, click for more info. Stay safe and keep hustlin'!

Actually I very happy more pls

Becoz Singapore is ranked world's No. 1 most competitive economy..

Die also happy

Dont pay and if u own nothing and unemployed, what can they do????

Kill u??? prison u??? sell your HDB flat???

I ask friend they said HDB flat are judgement proof,, creditor cannot force u to sell yr HDB flat... song bor.

bank no stupid, they want gurrantor and your asset as collateral before they lend u money.

so those stay HDB flat go borrow and dont pay, they cannot do anything to u,, and also u are unemploy.

sinkees are becoming poorer lah
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

Singapore govt will take care of you if filed chp 11 lah...give CDC ; give salary top up ; every month got cash giving etc ...
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

May culprit is still gambling and betting
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

(27-06-2024, 03:43 AM)victortan Wrote:  I ask friend they said HDB flat are judgement proof,, creditor cannot force u to sell yr HDB flat... song bor.

bank no stupid, they want gurrantor and your asset as collateral before they lend u money.

so those stay HDB flat go borrow and dont pay, they cannot do anything to u,, and also u are unemploy.

If you have a hdb loan, they will "harass" you now and then, asking you to sell your hdb away. I know of 2 person facing this situation before.

Meanwhile banks' profits keep doubling every 7 years.
Say thanks to pap.

If I go travel overseas and watch movies in cinemas, I will definitely go bankrupt.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

One possible group are those rent a car and crashes it cannot pay up.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin