Former infant-care teacher gets 9 months’ jail for pushing 1-year-old

Former infant-care teacher gets 9 months’ jail for pushing 1-year-old, slapping child's face twice at preschool during feeding

The former infant-care teacher has been barred from working in the preschool sector. The child’s father cried while watching the replay of the incident in court.

⚖️ https://tdy.sg/3xJ5XLu

@todayonlinesg

Not sure teacher what nationality hor...?my house nursery here mostly hire PRC or Taiwan...keke

Only 9 months? This is the kind of talent we welcome?

if she is a singaporean, the newspapere will mention it.

since the newspaper never mentions it, we can assume she is a foreigner or PR.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(17-04-2024, 08:49 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Not sure teacher what nationality hor...?my house nursery here mostly hire PRC or Taiwan...keke

Last year already reported. This news here is the court case 

Woman is Chinese.

Works here for the money and not because she has a special love for Singaporean children and takes special delight in looking after them.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(17-04-2024, 08:26 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Former infant-care teacher gets 9 months’ jail for pushing 1-year-old, slapping child's face twice at preschool during feeding

The former infant-care teacher has been barred from working in the preschool sector. The child’s father cried while watching the replay of the incident in court.

⚖️ https://tdy.sg/3xJ5XLu

@todayonlinesg

The calibre of today's reporters...the teacher? Woman. 

Her colleague? Also wrote woman 

The woman asked.   later the woman went home. Father came 15 minutes later, woman said the child fell. At 7 pm the woman was informed.... 

Two women here and the reporter just woman here woman there. And you don't know which wonan she was writing about.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

ahh....PRC imported...keke