So how should I go for my boaster shot?

now no more trace together blah blah
cases always around 2 to 3k , highest 4 k , Govt also don't bother anymore like that.

Open out here and there.

my Vaccination status end at July so should I go for my boaster shot?

I got second reminder sms. But it says 270 days after last shot is the validity period rite?

(02-06-2022, 02:17 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I got second reminder sms. But it says 270 days after last shot is the validity period rite?

I don't bother the days , you can check your status. I do checked before is July.
I mean now Govt also don't bother .

So come boaster shot, vaccination status how?

(02-06-2022, 02:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  now no more trace together blah blah
cases always around 2 to 3k , highest 4 k , Govt also don't bother anymore like that.

Open out here and there.

my Vaccination status end at July so should I go for my boaster shot?

No need anymore lah! No need mask anymore also lah! All bluff one lah!

(02-06-2022, 02:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  No need anymore lah! No need mask anymore also lah! All bluff one lah!

This is why I still don't know now June, next Month July my vaccination status so call vaccinated will end.

please lah!
I don't want to lose you
I just applied for passport 2 days ago
once ready in 6week i chong JB without vaccination
success i go kelantan to walkover into Thailand for next test

(02-06-2022, 03:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I still don't know now June, next Month July my vaccination status so call vaccinated will end.

Up to you to decide lah! I can only speak for myself lah!

Tell them to stop spamming with sms. Very irritating. Their expert already said mild like flu.

(02-06-2022, 03:12 PM)singlon Wrote:  please lah!
I don't want to lose you
I just applied for passport 2 days ago
once ready in 6week i chong JB without vaccination
success i go kelantan to walkover into Thailand for next test

You still want to go overseas not scared to die meh? Outside Singapore no guarantee liao lah!

(02-06-2022, 03:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You still want to go overseas not scared to die meh? Outside Singapore no guarantee liao lah!

I want to live long long 120 if possible
but i know Klaus schwab gang take us for a ride.
I must see for myself
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(02-06-2022, 03:21 PM)theold Wrote:  Tell them to stop spamming with sms. Very irritating. Their expert already said mild like flu.

It is not mild. My son complained difficulty breathing on the 5th day. Almost wanted to send him to the hospital. His Moderna booster shot only effective for 3 months. He got the virus from his team mate.

Now the question is why jab when the effectiveness is only 3 months. Another of my friend is only 1 month. Is there an effective vaccine at present?

(02-06-2022, 03:36 PM)Clyde Wrote:  It is not mild. My son complained difficulty breathing on the 5th day. Almost wanted to send him to the hospital. His Moderna booster shot only effective for 3 months. He got the virus from his team mate.

Now the question is why jab when the effectiveness is only 3 months. Another of my friend is only 1 month. Is there an effective vaccine at present?

Heard that a lot of cases are spread by Children to Adult. The children mixed around in the school and brought the virus home.