Why does my sleep become worse as I age?

Why does my sleep become worse as I age?

Research has found that sleep quality does indeed get a little rusty as you grow older, but it's not a fate you have to live with, experts say.

đź’¤ https://tdy.sg/3CMgQf4

@todayonlinesg
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(16-01-2023, 07:24 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Why does my sleep become worse as I age?

Research has found that sleep quality does indeed get a little rusty as you grow older, but it's not a fate you have to live with, experts say.

đź’¤ https://tdy.sg/3CMgQf4

@todayonlinesg

The analogy of bad sleep is akin to a motor car, when the car gets older, sleep becomes more difficult. More difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep............... Big Grin

(16-01-2023, 07:39 AM)debono Wrote:  The analogy of bad sleep is akin to a motor car, when the car gets older, sleep becomes more difficult. More difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep............... Big Grin

be gladful that you still able to wake up next morning.

(16-01-2023, 08:26 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  be gladful that you still able to wake up next morning.

We must thank God, each time we can get out of bed................ Clapping Laughing

Old people look tired. 
Due to lack of sleep is one of the reasons. 
Seek help.

Aging require lesser sleep which means normal to think that you cannot sleep, right

ok maybe take it this way
your body is smarter than u because it knows not Much Time left so decides to be awake longer.
makes sense?

(16-01-2023, 09:08 AM)menghuii Wrote:  ok maybe take it this way
your body is smarter than u because it knows not Much Time left so decides to be awake longer.
makes sense?

or maybe it is trying to kill itself so it can sleep forever no need to wake up anymore

Individuals differ as always. 

Some seniors are able to sleep pretty well, and some younger guys seem to suffer persistently from insomnia. 

It's all in our personal genes and personality. 
High or low ses certainly affects sleeping patterns. 

Ageing is not the single dominant factor accounting for poor sleeping paradigm.

Because god knows you have little time left on earth thus want you to stay more time awake la

Old people only sleep 5-6 hours, they go to bed before 10pm and get up before 4am to bathe in cold water from bucket