Why foreigners are privileged

https://www.tiktok.com/@sgpowerlah/video...nSszBKDkq9&_r=1

Admin, pls update your video url types. Except for facebook & YouTube, all the others are unheard of. Whereas Tiktok the most popular social media is not in your list

Because PAP beg them to come to replace our jobs

Of course make them ultra entitled

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

because of 1 big idiot, now that our country is in such a big messed.

PAP FTs

[Image: ivns7SJ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

I believed you Tan Cheng Bock and I wil choose you. Because I hv faith and trust in you. You said it correct. That’s why I makes a right choice because you hv a genuine heart for the people.

[Image: IMG-0593.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-06-2024, 08:54 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0593.gif]
If I am not wrong, this place is at Clementi Central.

(24-06-2024, 06:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  Because PAP beg them to come to replace our jobs  Of course make them ultra entitled

The MIW will claim that it is the fault of Sinkies not making enough babies that forces them to attract foreigners over here with a slew of goodies i.e. PME jobs, no NS, tax haven etc.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

This strategy to make us beggars in our own country where the Govt can simply blame us for making Singapore a Welfare State.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Of course foreigners in SG are privileged. A staggering 95% of jobs created in 2023 and 89% in 2022 went to foreigners. A worrying 93% of respondents in the Edelman survey suffer from job loss anxiety in S'pore. 
[+] 3 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

(25-06-2024, 01:22 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Of course foreigners in SG are privileged. A staggering 95% of jobs created in 2023 and 89% in 2022 went to foreigners. A worrying 93% of respondents in the Edelman survey suffer from job loss anxiety in S'pore. 
Yet, these pappies keep denying it and evading questions. Act blur. MOM big head shd be removed.