Taiwan museum plagarizes China artist, then accuse her of copying instead...

taiwan museum release a mascot 2023 , very well received. later  kenna sexposed to look alike China artist's version which was drawn around 2022.
design colour all look same...
taiwan museum defend themselves and  release 2 screenshot proof of their own artist's IG post dated back 2019, showing a draft meaning they drew it first.
ppl and taiwan media go and bombard the China artist for copying their taiwan work...
China artist very angry, register a facebook and upload her creation process, her drafts...screenshots of all the files documenting her work from 2022...
ppl ask taiwan museum to provide their evidence, instead of the 2 IG screenshots
netizens dig the two screenshots and couldn't find the original IG links.
they also find shoddy evidence of editing on the screenshots, suspect fake...
China artist also hired a taiwan lawyer...
taiwan museum suddenly come out and bow and apologize...

full juicy video...

[Image: aac4c64a-bf5b-43e9-91cf-2e344b92dc74.jpg]

Lololololol need some advice on why does this sound like the usual suspects antics Lololololol... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

前菜肿桶行骗江湖四十年都没事,这班饭桶才几天就被拆穿了?

bow simi bow... Tongue

chiu japanese or want to copy japanese ah... Tongue

need some advice on how to harakiri? Tongue

[Image: image.png]

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

If the artist is in Taiwan, would already be force to give in to cover their backside.

Oy becoz the artist is in CCP, so law by law Taiwan lan Lan has to admit fault on their end.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..