Why haven't I had COVID-19 yet? Am I a NOVID?

why haven't I had COVID-19 yet? Am I a NOVID?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-11-11/w.../101640278

several ppl I know are novid with no symptom. not vaxxed and didn't avoid crowds
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(13-11-2022, 12:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  several ppl I know are novid with no symptom. not vaxxed and didn't avoid crowds

Must have super good genes,even Covid germs dare not go near. Lol.

Could also be infected already with absolutely no symptoms. The blessed and lucky people.

Sometimes also give up. My cough has recovered. Maybe had been infected with Covid distant relative before. Test and test, go to polyclinic to test always negative.

I dunno if I have had covid or not. But went to doc to do a check and it was negative. That was the time when I had bad sore throat and fever. Then lately every now and then I will have a bit of sore throat and a funny cough that only comes on when I'm going to bed.

so far so good. Already been one week ever since me and my parents go attend my cousin wedding.

As once me and my parents enter the room, we remove our mask all the way till the dinner end than put back our mask.

Cross finger is fine for both of us.

aiya there're several simple lines of defence, one after another. difficult for viruses to break through