Why is China lagging behind AI technology?

[Image: IMG-9435.png]

Lead by a wide margin in most areas. Ermaos agree or not?

Don't believe in this kind of ranking too much.

(26-04-2023, 07:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't believe in this kind of ranking too much.

You seem very disturbed to hear that China is ahead of the US in so many areas. Your foxy tail is showing. Time for you to come clean and admin that you are anti Chinese..     Rolleyes

(26-04-2023, 07:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You seem very disturbed to hear that China is ahead of the US in so many areas. Your foxy tail is showing. Time for you to come clean and admin that you are anti Chinese..     Rolleyes

Your guess is wrong. I'm more than happy to see the Chinese beating the whites flat. But at the same time, one has to be careful not to be too confident about one's capabilty so much so that he thinks that he's supreme. I'm just speaking facts as they are. Don't be lulled into complacency.

(26-04-2023, 08:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your guess is wrong. I'm more than happy to see the Chinese beating the whites flat. But at the same time, one has to be careful not to be too confident about one's capabilty so much so that he thinks that he's supreme. I'm just speaking facts as they are. Don't be lulled into complacency.

I wasn't guessing. I was outright pointing out some truths about you. No need to beat around the bush with that out of point post of yours there right.  Rolleyes