Why is Don Don Donki so popular in Singapore?

[Image: x62TePx.jpg]
Things are expensive. The Nissin cup noodles is lik more than 3X price at Sheng Siong.

(18-12-2022, 02:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: x62TePx.jpg]
Things are expensive. The Nissan cup noodles is lik more than 3X price at Sheng Siong.

Gong Gong Donkeys find it atas n willing to pay
[+] 2 users Like Sline's post

Don’t buy lah

actually if I pass by will go in buy some stuffs, those cannot find in neighbourhood shop one

Side note their instant noodles is origin from Japan for some , what you see from Sheng song , ntuc , neighbourhood shops selling the same are made from Indo thus this is why price difference.

In fact I tried before compare too, Still made in Japan one better.

You can buy sushi inside and eat at the table outside the supermarket, chopsticks, tissues, soy sauce and wasabi are all provided.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

Actually you can find many cheap stuffs in there
Cheaper than many value shops in the neighbourhood
Also you can buy the hot sweet potatoes there
Which are much cheaper than many atas food stalls in shopping malls
And they are good too.

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(18-12-2022, 03:25 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Actually you can find many cheap stuffs in there
Cheaper than many value shops in the neighbourhood
Also you can buy the hot sweet potatoes there
Which are much cheaper than many atas food stalls in shopping malls
And they are good too.

I cannot find any cheap stuff inside leh. U sure boh?

I bought this from Don Don Donki today for lunch.

[Image: B70889-BE-CC4-B-4-B70-A40-A-6-E5-A61-E1-EE1-F.jpg]

Download the app, you will get $5 off your purchase

(18-12-2022, 03:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I bought this from Don Don Donki today for lunch.

[Image: B70889-BE-CC4-B-4-B70-A40-A-6-E5-A61-E1-EE1-F.jpg]

How much does it cost?

(18-12-2022, 03:34 PM)winbig Wrote:  How much does it cost?

$23

Their sushi and sashimi is very fresh and good. The fruits from Japan also quite sweet.

(18-12-2022, 08:23 PM)surfer Wrote:  Their sushi and sashimi is very fresh and good. The fruits from Japan also quite sweet.

Goods come straight from Japan is much fresher and tastes better.......... Clapping

Nice bento sets there

(18-12-2022, 08:23 PM)surfer Wrote:  Their sushi and sashimi is very fresh and good. The fruits from Japan also quite sweet.

If u buy China fruits....it only cost 20% of Japan fruits and might even taste better.
Ive eaten Japan honey dew which cost $120 some 40 yrs ago. No diff from other countries lah. Its only your perception. 

U saw Donky strawberries? 1 box $20+++? In China the strawberries is as large as your fist and taste super sweet....not even $1 each.

Forgot to mention Japan purple sweet potatoes are mainly grown in China on sandy beaches. U can search in YT.

(18-12-2022, 08:41 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  If u buy China fruits....it only cost 20% of Japan fruits and might even taste better.
Ive eaten Japan honey dew which cost $120 some 40 yrs ago. No diff from other countries lah. Its only your perception. 

U saw Donky strawberries? 1 box $20+++? In China the strawberries is as large as your fist and taste super sweet....not even $1 each.

Forgot to mention Japan purple sweet potatoes are mainly grown in China on sandy beaches. U can search in YT.

Yes I've eaten fruits from China too. Strawberries at one time very sweet and cheap in china. I've bought and eaten them in Shanghai in the years 2000s- 2010. Seen the prices rise through the years as the Chinese learnt to eat them and their standard of living improves.

(18-12-2022, 08:39 PM)debono Wrote:  Goods come straight from Japan is much fresher and tastes better.......... Clapping

No more radioactivity concerns? Will not blink blink at night?

(19-12-2022, 08:05 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No more radioactivity concerns? Will not blink blink at night?

Won't die lah. Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-20221219-083339-Firefox-2.jpg]

the last impressed me. last night when we were stuck at a self checkin counter a lady with just few touches on screen solved the problem. an elderly but experienced one.

(19-12-2022, 08:11 AM)surfer Wrote:  Won't die lah. Big Grin

Ofc lah. When you walk past the clinics nearby, you can see the biz aso very gd

(18-12-2022, 02:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: x62TePx.jpg]
Things are expensive. The Nissin cup noodles is lik more than 3X price at Sheng Siong.

maybe becoz DumbFark sinkies are...................dumb as Donkies.............

(19-12-2022, 08:05 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No more radioactivity concerns? Will not blink blink at night?

Those are fruits from Fukushima prefecture ..........which may  be radio active......... Rotfl Laughing Gesti-109

Just look at social media, people posting with their products as if these products are bought in Japan.

(19-12-2022, 03:54 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Just look at social media, people posting with their products as if these products are bought in Japan.

You mean the products are not from Japan.......? Rotfl Laughter-68

(19-12-2022, 04:03 PM)debono Wrote:  You mean the products are not from Japan.......? Rotfl Laughter-68

every food package got stated made in where , import from where etc.