Why is it important to vote a President with no PAP...

Background.

This is because the CPIB ALREADY REPORTED TO A PAP PM. So you need a President who is NOT from PAP. 

This will ensure the PRESIDENT IS COMPLETELY able to exercise power to activate the CPIB.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

(19-07-2023, 11:10 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  Background.

This is because the CPIB ALREADY REPORTED TO A PAP PM. So you need a President who is NOT from PAP. 

This will ensure the PRESIDENT IS COMPLETELY able to exercise power to activate the CPIB.

you are genius!
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

i dont wanna see three black crows. very bad omen

LMW cannot meh,,??? TCB should try again this time sure win
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(19-07-2023, 11:16 AM)forum456 Wrote:  you are genius!

I am humbled, my bro

(19-07-2023, 11:46 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  LMW cannot meh,,??? TCB  should try again this time sure win

Yes, my thoughts same as u

We need someone not from the establishment. LMW, TCB or GG also can. NKS can forget it.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Many voters may think our Presidency position is just for show, as they are not involve in policy making. Well, that may be true during LKY time, but during our current and future era, this is no longer true anymore... Our Presidency position has become tenfold more important how come u ask ?

Let me share with u why so.

Because our President has power over our national reserves, and most importantly the CPIB. Meaning our President keep watch over all our CPF plus the power to override the PM to activate the CPIB for any investigation or to continue any investigation which the PM might stop for whatever reason.

Now CPIB u may think is not a really important concern to everyday voters like the Police since they investigate Corrupt Practises of businesses mostly.

Let me tell u, THIS IS NO LONGER TRUE when the money involves any government interests or funds. Because it ultimately voice down to national reserves and CPF and the taxes we paid... thereby directly concern EVERY SINGAPOREAN INTEREST. Especially why our national reserves run into an amount that need years to calculate. My guess is it could be trillions of dollars worth. Which voice down to be our money and effort contributed by every Singaporean child.

VOTE WISELY
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

Bros and sisters, we NEED TO VOTE A PRESIDENT WISELY to give CPIB the true support which is DIRECTLY helping everyone of us to keep watch over our national reserves...this IS OUR MONEY.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

You will realise the importance of CPIB if u follow the F1 case closely. After they publish the results, I will come here and explain to you why it is a very important government unit.

when your national reserves run into the TRILLIONS, u better watch out...that is the time u need a President who can truly use the power to protect and investigate any Corrupt practise. Our future generations interest is in the voting hands of each and everyone of YOU.

It is the mindset that matters in putting citizens at first priority of protections. Just recalled our former Honourable Ong Teng Cheong who was also from PAP, but, he speaks up for the people to secure our CPF reserves. He is the most respectable and likeable President of all times.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHwZ6ufJZXw

(19-07-2023, 12:38 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is the mindset that matters in putting citizens at first priority of protections. Just recalled our former Honourable Ong Teng Cheong who was also from PAP, but, he speaks up for the people to secure our CPF reserves. He is the most respectable and likeable President of all times.

I agree.. but better be SAFE than SORRY in voting someone from the establishment now because time is different

(19-07-2023, 12:39 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHwZ6ufJZXw

Listen CAREFULLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Omcc7OQA8

(19-07-2023, 12:43 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Listen CAREFULLY

do you think NKS is a planted seed to divert GG?
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

(19-07-2023, 01:03 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  do you think NKS is a planted seed to divert GG?

Not likely in my view...but there is a slime possibility. In American and Taiwan politics, they like to use another candidate to divert the votes of a strong contender.

The plan of diversion will fail if we get another stronger runner like TCB

(19-07-2023, 11:16 AM)forum456 Wrote:  you are genius!

only ying n yang can balance otherwise over too much on either side will bring disaster,not now but when realised is way way too late ro repair n salvage!!
this advice is is v valid since >1000 yrs ago