I have a feeling " Google will be the next Tech company start retrenchment exercise "

Smile

Just feel that.

I have a feeling your uncle will retrench u soon

Rub yr crotch against tree trunk and feel the stiffness.

Smile

(10-11-2022, 04:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I have a feeling your uncle will retrench u soon

Nah, My uncle need me to entertain his clients Smile

Look at Google https://www.google.com/finance/quote/GOOGL:NASDAQ?

One thing Google CEO currently is a CECA, " maybe " he don't want to do retrenchment despite company stocks not performing good.

Why? obviously protecting " his own CECA people inside " Maybe even he do retrenchment " bias sack those white ? " but do note he is in USA. It will obviously stage up roar among the Whites in USA. The majority.

Next he also need to explain to shareholders. So I kinda suspect " Google is the next in line "

Is all about saving resources prepare for next year.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(10-11-2022, 04:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

Just feel that.

American companies frequently sack people to cut cost, there’s no loyalty at all….some have worked for the company for 15-20 years also must go.

When economy is good they hire a lot, when economy is shrinking they fire 10-15%, Seagate in Spore is a good example, frequently fire people and hire new people a few months later.

Or the most, just salary cut for non-tech employees

to save cost and to save his CECA

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(10-11-2022, 05:32 PM)Ola Wrote:  Or the most, just salary cut for non-tech employees

to save cost and to save his CECA

Facebook has no value, why need so many employees? Metaverse and Virtual Reality are not that useful in real life….people will not stay inside room doing everything at home without going out. Confused The direction is wrong, FB is heading toward a dead end.

PAP must be so happy and jumping for joy again

We are retrenched while they have Iron Rice Bowl

We eat cheap food while they enjoy Din Tai Fung

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Google is different from Meta leh. Google is a cash cow. You see the range of products that they have compared to Meta. Who doesn't do a search using google? Plus their google cloud platform (GCP), gmail, google AI etc.

You can do without Meta but you can't say the same for google.

(10-11-2022, 06:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Google is different from Meta leh. Google is a cash cow. You see the range of products that they have compared to Meta. Who doesn't do a search using google? Plus their google cloud platform (GCP), gmail, google AI etc.

You can do without Meta but you can't say the same for google.
IMHO all tech stocks world wide will come tumbling down, it is  only a matter of time..... Clapping

(10-11-2022, 04:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

Just feel that.

赖布衣? Big Grin

Google stock drops like poo,
no retrenchment then I worry.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: 7-EA58796-BAA1-433-C-A947-120-A2694-DF23.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-11-2022, 06:11 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  赖布衣? Big Grin

Google stock drops like poo,
no retrenchment then I worry.
I concur with your findings........ Clapping