Why nobody support Singaporean in badminton?

(27-07-2021, 09:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 09:37 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Local lah....

SG born? Then I suppork if not I might as well suppork her original country

Do you need to know if she is vaccinated or not? Local, Singapore born Singaporean but parents are Singapore PR from Malaysia.    GKS and other 1G also from Malaysia . So support Malaysia??

(27-07-2021, 09:50 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 09:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  SG born? Then I suppork if not I might as well suppork her original country

Do you need to know if she is vaccinated or not? Local, Singapore born Singaporean but parents are Singapore PR from Malaysia.    GKS and other 1G also from Malaysia . So support Malaysia??

She confirmed jabbed because she needs to go Jippon. She born in SG, that's good but why are her parents still PR, shameful to be a Singaporean?

GKS and other 1G also from muddysia, yes but was kicked out then to go independent and built Singapore. So I support Singapore because we were chased out by muddysia.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 09:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 03:18 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  He was overwhelmed by anti FT

Nope .... SG is overwhelmed by shameless foreign leeches, traxhes, traitors, beggars ..... if I remember correctly, you are Cory the shameless beggar whore from the slums of manure-land p_nis-pino, gay brudders?

You r damn stiff necked person . Always full of assumption. From old sgtalk to sgtalk.net you still never grow up. I write like him meh? Haizzzz.

(27-07-2021, 10:01 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 09:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nope .... SG is overwhelmed by shameless foreign leeches, traxhes, traitors, beggars ..... if I remember correctly, you are Cory the shameless beggar whore from the slums of manure-land p_nis-pino, gay brudders?

You r damn stiff necked person . Always full of assumption. From old sgtalk to sgtalk.net you still never grow up. I write like him meh? Haizzzz.

Hey, at least I am consistent and just verified I am the Real Tangsen  Laughing
I dun do clones too  Martini_glass

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post