Why peeping Tom? Why not peeping Winbig?

Just curious

WHY that plp faggot so quiet?

True right, peeping Winbig?

(29-09-2022, 04:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  My daughter very happy with My dog says he is almost done with my daughter

(03-05-2022, 09:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It float pass the SgTalk computer screen

Did you guys see it float by on your mobile screen?

(09-09-2022, 03:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Keep lying about me, but nobody believes me who pimped my daughter to my dog

(24-08-2022, 12:08 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  moron, changing quote, fabrication, 蠕虫小技

Does not change the fact my dog fark my daughter, my mother standby

YAWN!!

Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(29-09-2022, 05:17 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:   
Rotfl

[Image: Ww2SB7c.png]

(29-09-2022, 04:56 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  WHY that plp faggot so quiet?

True right, peeping Winbig?
Your backside so itchy ah? Everyday pleading with people to F u.  Laughing

(29-09-2022, 07:49 AM)winbig Wrote:  Your backside so itchy ah? Everyday pleading with people to F u.  Laughing

Hey peeping Winbig, who you peeping tonight? Your mother ah?

Wahahahaha!!

(29-09-2022, 07:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Hey peeping Winbig, who you peeping tonight? Your mother ah?

Wahahahaha!!

So 可怜 nobody wants to poke your backside. Must be damn itchy.  Laughing

(29-09-2022, 08:16 AM)winbig Wrote:  So 可怜 nobody wants to poke your backside. Must be damn itchy.  Laughing

Of course nobody wants to poke my backside mah, because your backside is so free and so smelly too

Wahahahaha!!

(29-09-2022, 08:25 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Of course nobody wants to poke my backside mah, because your backside is so free and so smelly too

Wahahahaha!!

Normal person's backside is smelly wan. Only faggot like u will deliberately make your backside smell nice hoping for people to poke.  Rotfl

(29-09-2022, 08:31 AM)winbig Wrote:  Normal person's backside is smelly wan. Only faggot like u will deliberately make your backside smell nice hoping for people to poke.  Rotfl

So far nobody, including myself, have tried to smell backsides before, so we really dun know smelly or not, but I just said your backside is smelly and you already agreed

That means you always smell your own backside

And only faggots do that

Wahahahaha!!

(29-09-2022, 08:41 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  So far nobody, including myself, have tried to smell backsides before, so we really dun know smelly or not, but I just said your backside is smelly and you already agreed

That means you always smell your own backside

And only faggots do that

Wahahahaha!!

U really no common sense leh. No need smell also know backside is smelly wat. U need to smell to confirm? Rotfl

(29-09-2022, 12:09 PM)winbig Wrote:  U really no common sense leh. No need smell also know backside is smelly wat. U need to smell to confirm? Rotfl

Dun keep talking nonsense ok plp
You telling me PAP MOH backside smelly meh? If smelly, then why you keep smelling their backside and por their lumpar?? Something very wrong with ur brain and nose ah, df plp