Why slipper guerilla Houthis can hit US carrier? Ans: Russia

Normally, Houthis primitive missile is not possible to hit US aircraft carrier.   

I have long suspected Russia is behind Houthis supplying the hyper speed missiles as only 3 nations has such weapons.   

More or less this is confirmed. 

Did you remember Biden changed the rule of prohibition of Ukraine to use US weapons to attack targets in Russian territory?  

Targets within Russian territory were attacked. Putin said he would retaliate to allow other forces to hit back US. This happened.   

Houthis used Russian hyper-speed missiles to hit USS Eisenhower in Red Sea and USS Eisenhower ran away.   

美俄博弈火速升级、俄罗斯开始报复、美国居然怕了、

Biden is a retarded dangerous fire player.    

The houthis are likely to be armed with Russian made weapons in addition to iranian ones.

Expect the Hezbollah to fight Israel with Russian weapons as well if a full scale war breaks out.

they can do it is because it is all FAKE NEWS

(28-06-2024, 12:22 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  they can do it is because it is all FAKE NEWS

Only because u ate cockroaches everything is real. 😂

(27-06-2024, 09:07 PM)webinarian Wrote:   
Normally, Houthis primitive missile is not possible to hit US aircraft carrier.   

I have long suspected Russia is behind Houthis supplying the hyper speed missiles as only 3 nations has such weapons.   

More or less this is confirmed. 

Did you remember Biden changed the rule of prohibition of Ukraine to use US weapons to attack targets in Russian territory?  

Targets within Russian territory were attacked. Putin said he would retaliate to allow other forces to hit back US. This happened.   

Houthis used Russian hyper-speed missiles to hit USS Eisenhower in Red Sea and USS Eisenhower ran away.   

Good tried  If not how to know.

How can they let it run away ? shoot two more lah....

during WW2 in mid way the Japanese find it hard to sink us Carrier
where as their own japanese carriers all sink like a stone

if you think us carrier is ao easy to sink

maybe you all wumao can suck my cock which is much easier to do