Why the govt's endemic model cannot work ?

Is it due to leadership or ministers or vaccine or people or the govt or experts or foreigners ?

[Image: lim1.jpg]

Their strategy is wrong. There's absolutely no need to broadcast 'living with the virus' when they could have just gradually ease the restrictive measures. What for cause an alarm when you can achieve the same thing without bragging about it?

And then their planning is terrible. You tell people to stay at home after tested positive by ART but you never tell them what else to do. It's almost like saying 'the govt has no time for you, your health is your own business'. If not enough manpower, they should have activated SAF long ago. OYK is an extremely poor planner because he never had to do all these himself.

Their excuse about 'no evidence that buses and MRTs are vehicles for spreading the virus' is also not convincing. And when a cluster did happen will only come back to slap them left right centre.

In other words, they gei kiang too much. Always do something then u-turn because things go opposite to what they intend it to be.

The reason for forming a cross ministry task force is so that decisions can be made quickly, and resources from different ministries can be called up and deploy quickly..

But seem like our task force is slow in both.. So do we still need the task force, or just disband it and return the power to manage to MOH only (ie OYK can make all the decisions he like)

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

PAP's model failed because they use LJ to think and arse to talk like Jac Lau.

But anyway, Covid Endemic can work if ALL 100% are vaccinated and the vaccines can protect ALL of us, regardless of health conditions.

Also, Covid Endemic favors the rich at the expense of the poor.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

aiya they aren't amy ah beng ah lian who no know nothing, but highly educated scholars from top ivy league. but now they know somethings very wrong but cannot go stan.

Mind thinking of evil deed that why