Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years?

(13-05-2024, 10:06 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  U served a duty, not did a duty, dickhead.

You serve a service or did a service?

I am "serving you a service" by telling you your mistake?  What kind of English did your mother teach you?   Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(13-05-2024, 10:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You serve a service or did a service?

I am "serving you a service" by telling you your mistake?  What kind of English did your mother teach you?   Rolleyes
"NS is a mandatory conscription and duty that every male citizen and PR must undertake upon attaining the age of 18. NS can be served in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) or Singapore Police Force (SPF)."

Above from cmpb website. So what kind of English did yr  dick dad teach you?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 3 users Like ArielCasper's post

https://media.tenor.com/MA6ZM4OshqsAAAAM...intons.gif https://media.tenor.com/VYXW5kr8O4IAAAAM...ounger.gif

(14-05-2024, 12:11 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  "NS is a mandatory conscription and duty that every male citizen and PR must undertake upon attaining the age of 18. NS can be served in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) or Singapore Police Force (SPF)."

His colonial education had taught him many wrong things, and his maller din teach him much

(14-05-2024, 12:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  His colonial education had taught him many wrong things, and his maller din teach him much
Oyk Ceca pundek never served NS so he can fug right off when he open his CCB mouth to talk about NS

Yalo. Many had sacrificed 2 or 2.5 yrs for ns, and that shdnt be for someone to scorn or scoff at

(14-05-2024, 01:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yalo. Many had sacrificed 2 or 2.5 yrs for ns, and that shdnt be for someone to scorn or scoff at

So much time wasted inside SAF lah! Big Grin

(14-05-2024, 12:11 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  "NS is a mandatory conscription and duty that every male citizen and PR must undertake upon attaining the age of 18. NS can be served in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) or Singapore Police Force (SPF)."

Pundek Oyk CECA kena pwned  Laughing Rotfl

Now he is going to delete this thread LOL!

(14-05-2024, 12:11 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  "NS is a mandatory conscription and duty that every male citizen and PR must undertake upon attaining the age of 18. NS can be done in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) or Singapore Police Force (SPF)."

Corrected for you.   Rolleyes

Correction Han =(idiot)
https://media.tenor.com/W43w1W4vl6AAAAAM/haha-funny.gif https://media.tenor.com/bx1Joq3msk4AAAAM...-jokes.gif

(14-05-2024, 04:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Corrected for you.   Rolleyes

Well, u got the balls write in to cmpb..

But wait, maybe u dun even know what is cmpb, co u never serve ns. Maybe yr dick daddy will know

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

(15-05-2024, 09:05 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, u got the balls write in to cmpb..

But wait, maybe u dun even know what is cmpb, co u never serve ns. Maybe yr dick daddy will know

CECA mah of course the Oyk pundek knows fug all about NS.   Laughing

How cum han goat doesn't know ns can be served? Another one of his funny ideas

(15-05-2024, 09:05 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, u got the balls write in to cmpb..

I didn't go to Central Manpower Base to report for NS Enlistment because NS wasn't started yet. I am a very old man.

So right! I didn't do national service. Rolleyes

(15-05-2024, 09:07 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  CECA mah of course the Oyk pundek knows fug all about NS.   Laughing

Not true wor. 

I know that BMT was 3 months but if you were lucky to get selected for OCT, you'd spend 9 months in SAFTI. 

Other than the common BMT, you can never learn all, you specialize... so you could become a combat engineer, infantryman, artilleryman, signaller...

In your case, it's easy to guess that you were doing one of the following... driving three tonner, cooking... Rolleyes

(15-05-2024, 09:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't go to Central Manpower Base to report for NS Enlistment because NS wasn't started yet. I am a very old man.

So right! I didn't do national service. Rolleyes

Well, old fcug wouldn't ask about ppl mother coz they are way more respectful of the elders, so no need to pretend u are one coz yr writing style show that you are not.

(15-05-2024, 09:26 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Not true wor. 

I know that BMT was 3 months but if you were lucky to get selected for OCT, you'd spend 9 months in SAFTI. 

Other than the common BMT, you can never learn all, you specialize... so you could become a combat engineer, infantryman, artilleryman, signaller...

In your case, it's easy to guess that you were doing one of the following... driving three tonner, cooking... Rolleyes

Google is your friend when exposed  Laughing

Any NSman is still way above a fugging CECA DALIT like you!  Ptooi!

(15-05-2024, 01:06 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Google is your friend when exposed  Laughing

Any NSman is still way above a fugging CECA DALIT like you!  Ptooi!

I don't need to Google.

Today they call it OCS but last taim the popular short form was OCT and we said SAFTI and not OCS.

Today they eat food nicely prepared by SATs Catering while last taim the army boys ate food cooked by you 

Today we say ORD but last taim we said ROD. 

I suppose these are things your mother couldn't teach you because Singaporean chabors didn't/don't have to do NS.  Rolleyes

(15-05-2024, 01:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't need to Google.

Today they call it OCS but last taim the popular short form was OCT and we said SAFTI and not OCS.

Today they eat food nicely prepared by SATs Catering while last taim the army boys ate food cooked by you 

Today we say ORD but last taim we said ROD. 

I suppose these are things your mother couldn't teach you because Singaporean chabors didn't/don't have to do NS.  Rolleyes
Never do NS yet want to ya ya about simple acronyms  like you are an expert. Fugging pick up a rifle first then talk you mutha fugging Ceca Dalit.

Everyone including the govt says serve yet you Ceca fugging insists on do which goes to show you are a CCB CECA 

Your mother shat you out of her arsehole instead of her CB as you are full of shite.

(15-05-2024, 02:47 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Never do NS yet want to ya ya about simple acronyms  like you are an expert. Fugging pick up a rifle first then talk you mutha fugging Ceca Dalit.

Everyone including the govt says serve yet you Ceca fugging insists on do which goes to show you are a CCB CECA 

Your mother shat you out of her arsehole instead of her CB as you are full of shite.

Read para one.我还需要说什么呢? Rolleyes

(15-05-2024, 02:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Read para one.我还需要说什么呢? Rolleyes

Write in Hindi better for you lah since it's your mother tongue instead of using Google translate  Laughing