Why the old SGTalk went down?

What happened to bro alleggsinone basket? return ic? Huh

It is very sudden without any prior advance notice.

I tink alleggs kena forced and buaysong. So he is also sending out a message by immediately shutting down without notice.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-07-2021, 09:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I tink alleggs kena forced and buaysong.  So he is also sending out a message by immediately shutting down without notice.

Brother, can do me a small favour, go to hobbies thread and see whether you can post my thread jogging?

(17-07-2021, 09:49 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  
(17-07-2021, 09:48 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I tink alleggs kena forced and buaysong.  So he is also sending out a message by immediately shutting down without notice.

Brother, can do me a small favour, go to hobbies thread and see whether you can post my thread jogging?

Sure mate, which link?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-07-2021, 09:50 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  

Sure mate, which link?

Not in the market folder.
Go to sgtalk main folder, below there is a hobbies thread.

I suspect it was due to the CECA debate where discussion got heated and caught fire. Suddenly many racist remarks appeared and even one MP was named as Shame. I guess Alleggs saw the fire burning and he gabra. So he quickly shut it down.for good before ISD kick open his door...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-07-2021, 09:51 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  
(17-07-2021, 09:50 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  

Sure mate, which link?

Not in the market folder.
Go to sgtalk main folder, below there is a hobbies thread.

Yes I can see it! Big Grin

(17-07-2021, 09:53 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I suspect it was due to the CECA debate where discussion got heated and caught fire. Suddenly many racist remarks appeared and even one MP was named as Shame. I guess Alleggs saw the fire burning and he gabra. So he quickly shut it down.for good before ISD kick open his door...... Big Grin

The funny part is some immature forumers even point finger at me saying i am the cause of the shut down.

(17-07-2021, 09:53 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I suspect it was due to the CECA debate where discussion got heated and caught fire. Suddenly many racist remarks appeared and even one MP was named as Shame. I guess Alleggs saw the fire burning and he gabra. So he quickly shut it down.for good before ISD kick open his door...... Big Grin

Shame is not a name of a MP lah, shame is equivalent to malu lah

Couldn't he just have deleted those threads?  Such a waste.... he had so many ads generating him good income.

We might not know the reason.

(17-07-2021, 09:59 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  We might not know the reason.

Yanghua got his wish in the end  Blush

(17-07-2021, 09:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  

Couldn't he just have deleted those threads?  Such a waste.... he had so many ads generating him good income.

I think he gave up on deleting, banning and warning. Those kena pban will come back as goat to screw him and his mod until many resigned. ..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(17-07-2021, 10:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  

I think he gave up on deleting, banning and warning. Those kena pban will come back as goat to screw him and his mod until many resigned. ..... Big Grin

I dont even see him pban anyone. mostly 1 day to 3 day ban..

I dont even see him pban anyone. mostly just 1 day ban for vulgarity.. wtf.. so many things to ban, he ban vulgarity.

(17-07-2021, 10:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  
(17-07-2021, 09:59 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  We might not know the reason.

Yanghua got his wish in the end  Blush

Brother, their group claim i am the cause of the shutdown.
Very irresponsible remarks and very immature and childless.

(17-07-2021, 09:57 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  

The funny part is some immature forumers even point finger at me saying i am the cause of the shut down.

Not funny.

you are in the CECA discussion, and the no of posts is huge.

you are so stupid, can't remember what you did.

(17-07-2021, 10:12 AM)OLT Wrote:  

I dont even see him pban anyone. mostly just 1 day ban for vulgarity.. iiutwtf.. so many things to ban, he ban vulgarity.

He put all his eggs into the vulgarity basket Big Grin

I hope the new moderators and admin here do not follow the old sgtalk mod and admin.
Must be firm and hard.

(17-07-2021, 10:15 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I hope the new moderators and admin here do not follow the old sgtalk mod and admin.
Must be firm and hard.

If not, this site also will be going to shut down by them.

I dont even see him pban anyone. mostly just 1 day ban for vulgarity.. wtf.. so many things to ban, he ban vulgarity.

Got lah. Remember someone posted fake salary of HC? Not only warned of vulgarity but also racists and fake info....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(17-07-2021, 10:15 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  
(17-07-2021, 10:15 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I hope the new moderators and admin here do not follow the old sgtalk mod and admin.
Must be firm and hard.

If the admin is local, I am afraid the authority will find out and close this site again..Better stay clear of fake news..it is sensitive time the govt is fighting a crisis..

(17-07-2021, 10:17 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  

Got lah. Remember someone posted fake salary of HC? Not only warned of vulgarity but also racists and fake info....... Big Grin

Hahahaha yes, pbanned schroder aka goat flower.  And goat flower has been on his tail ever since Big Grin

(17-07-2021, 10:15 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  
Must be firm and hard.

This site will soon be shut down if you continue to post bad things about CECA.

Just because you work for one CECA, and not happy, you come to sgtalk and talk bad about all CECA.

If you think that he is bad. why join the company?

Think again, if he is bad, why the company wants to appoint him leadership position.  You think the company is run by goondoo ?

Could be one or all below:

1. ah gao's antivax posts
2. ah kok's threats to shut it down
3. ah goat's post about hc salary

(17-07-2021, 10:20 AM)abc123 Wrote:  If the admin is local, I am afraid the authority will find out and close this site again..Better stay clear of fake news..it is sensitive time the govt is fighting a crisis..

I am quite sure this site is already under the radar.

So, let us forum as if we are on TV.  You know those forums on TV, people sitting in a semi circle, all are very polite, politically right, and the mod is quite alert to tone things down if necessary, but rarely did he or she have to do that anyway.

If you say, nah!  I don't like it like that!  I like the way it was in the old forum!  Then, this place is not going to last long....what so many of you did to cause the old forum to shut, you will cause ANY OTHER FORUM to shut if you do it again.

who is the bro who started this forum? our new hero!

Argggggg, too many step-up quotes. Waste space and difficult to read

Yes I think this forum should only embed the last reply and not all embed every single reply in the thread. Forum admin for your consideration, please Big Grin