Why the threat of China balloons should not be underestimated....

The plan is not just for use of such near space balloons for spying on other countries but to weaponise them for delivery of hypersonic weapons.

Countries have to be on guard.
[Image: SKvGcZc.jpg]
[Image: vrJyUJF.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

If the balloons are from Japan, then it is a threat to South East Asia, especially Sinkiepoor

This country has a past of wanton aggression to the region

(10-02-2023, 05:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The plan is not for use of such near space balloons for spying on other countries but to weaponise them for delivery of hypersonic weapons.

Someone added the missiles there using photoshop? Laughing

In my more than half a century existence on this planet, I have never met someone as idiot as you. What time and age is this ? There are satellites and space technology now for spying. The balloon is an obvious for observing weather, atmospheric pressure and climatic changes.

Spend more time in real life gathering knowledge from real human experts rather than in your stupid Internet media where many idiots like you are around.
[+] 3 users Like *天哥*'s post

(10-02-2023, 06:34 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  In my more than half a century existence on this planet, I have never met someone as idiot as you. What time and age is this ? There are satellites and space technology now for spying. The balloon is an obvious for observing weather, atmospheric pressure and climatic changes.

Spend more time in real life gathering knowledge from real human experts rather than in your stupid Internet media where many idiots like you are around.
 HP & Internet usage is self-declaration to the spying agencies Big Grin in the comfort of hotel room WFH.

(10-02-2023, 05:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The plan is not for use of such near space balloons for spying on other countries but to weaponise them for delivery of hypersonic weapons.

We need More Future Tellers less fortune tikum Tellers. Big Grin

(10-02-2023, 05:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The plan is not just for use of such near space balloons for spying on other countries but to weaponise them for delivery of hypersonic weapons.

[Image: C8195228-DF0-C-4-C2-C-8-F84-047414-E228-C5.jpg]

The missile reportedly has an operational range between 12,000 to 13,000 kilometres (7,500 to 8,100 mi).[1] It is believed to have a top speed of Mach 25,[2] and to be capable of MIRV delivery (up to 10).[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-41

(10-02-2023, 06:19 AM)winbig Wrote:  Someone added the missiles there using photoshop? Laughing

Chinese themselves happily posted videos of it on Douyin, you watch the video you can see it for yourself. 

So unless you claim that is also deepfaked...? 

https://twitter.com/dafengcao/status/104...7843056641 

2018 video. You tell me they planted this video from 2018 just to come stir fry international incident now in 2023?

Using ballons to spy is unusual, but spying activities are very common. What pdf gotta worry about?

(10-02-2023, 06:34 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  In my more than half a century existence on this planet, I have never met someone as idiot as you. What time and age is this ? There are satellites and space technology now for spying. The balloon is an obvious for observing weather, atmospheric pressure and climatic changes.

Sbuffet like to repeat what the west has claimed. He is brain washed and never use his brain as most our Singapore younger generation are, just take in and vomit out exactly and you will score A.

Before US claimed this and that, i would be surprised they dont when they shot the balloon down. One would know that if they spent this much of millions to shot down the balloon, there must be some political tactic and outcome they want to achieve. can forget about what US has claimed. SOME HOW this time the Balloon is more accurate than the satellite, then why spend billions Rotfl

The problem is this super pagan TS has many idols and keep following the wrong ones Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Then why did China keep quiet about it until the US publicly disclosed the balloon overflight? 

They had every chance to build confidence with the US and show good faith if it truly was an innocent accident fuelled by nature. How hard is it for them to pick up a phone and contact the US government and say "uh sorry to disturb, we would just like you to know that one of our weather balloons has accidentally been blown off course and is about to stray into your airspace, can you please help us settle it by taking it down and we can collect it from you guys?". 

You understand what is 做贼心虚 or not? 

Also, "innocent weather balloon" my ass. Look at this DOUYIN VIDEO from 2018. Posted by the Chinese themselves. The balloon looks familiar to you? You understand what is "dual usage"? 

https://twitter.com/dafengcao/status/104...6242206720

(10-02-2023, 05:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The plan is not just for use of such near space balloons for spying on other countries but to weaponise them for delivery of hypersonic weapons.

Don't display yr stupidity so early

Smile

(10-02-2023, 10:47 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  
Then why did China keep quiet about it until the US publicly disclosed the balloon overflight? 

They had every chance to build confidence with the US and show good faith if it truly was an innocent accident fuelled by nature. How hard is it for them to pick up a phone and contact the US government and say "uh sorry to disturb, we would just like you to know that one of our weather balloons has accidentally been blown off course and is about to stray into your airspace, can you please help us settle it by taking it down and we can collect it from you guys?". 

You understand what is 做贼心虚 or not? 

Also, "innocent weather balloon" my ass. Look at this DOUYIN VIDEO from 2018. Posted by the Chinese themselves. The balloon looks familiar to you? You understand what is "dual usage"? 

https://twitter.com/dafengcao/status/104...6242206720

U are very naïve. Real joker. What you talk is not an issue when America control the media narrative. America can say what they like.. and morons will still believe.

Smile

Lucky shot down liao with simple weapon....lol.....来一个shoot一个....
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

hypersonic missiles should be very gui right? why would any sane person put such expensive weapons for display on balloons ? Doesn't make sense....

China fault again meh?  Thinking

(10-02-2023, 11:18 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Lucky shot down liao with simple weapon....lol.....来一个shoot一个....

You look up to the sky while they shoot you below leh! Big Grin How leh?  Thinking

China has BeiTou Satellites, still need to use cheap balloon to spy… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

See the satellite photos, clear or not?

https://youtu.be/yj0hPoDuvJk

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

All the 6 China’s tech companies involved in the spy balloon Kenna banned by the US.  KYM?

https://www.twitter.com/xinwendiaocha/st...0114740224

Is USA saying China more high tech then them?

Can't imagine a China rubber balloon can scare till USA laosai. No wonder no lumpars to fight China.🤣🤣🤣