How come Ang Mo service so good.

noticed if you go Ang Mo F&B , their service is really good compare with others , worst bo chap u , and service is slow.

Whereas Ang mo service is fast, will walk around a lot keep asking ok? want any service etc? like care for u like that.

You praise AMTK non-stop everyday!

Are you wooing Angmoh partner?

If you dun give tips, see how

(23-08-2023, 04:09 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You praise AMTK non-stop everyday!

Are you wooing Angmoh partner?

becuz angmo tuakee and angmo tualiap mah. cannot blame him as some ppl are attracted to big and long.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(23-08-2023, 03:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  noticed if you go Ang Mo F&B , their service is really good compare with others , worst bo chap u , and service is slow.

Whereas Ang mo service is fast, will walk around a lot keep asking ok? want any service etc? like care for u like that.

Which one did u go ?

I go check it out.... today free !!!

Smile

(23-08-2023, 04:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If you dun give tips, see how

Here is SG they know locals hardly give tips but still their service is very good compare to those Pinoys work as waiter in F&B etc.

(23-08-2023, 03:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  noticed if you go Ang Mo F&B , their service is really good compare with others , worst bo chap u , and service is slow.

Ya u are right they helped me carry trolley up the stairs

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(23-08-2023, 06:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ya u are right they helped me carry trolley up the stairs

One thing come help, I noticed Most Ang mo make the first move , will come forward to help than the rest just walk past, just see , act blur....
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(23-08-2023, 06:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  One thing come help, I noticed Most Ang mo make the first move , will come forward to help than the rest just walk past, just see , act blur....
When are u going to marry angmo

Smile

(23-08-2023, 06:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  One thing come help, I noticed Most Ang mo make the first move , will come forward to help than the rest just walk past, just see , act blur....

They can be nasty if u honk them cycling on the road taking up the whole lane

☝️

https://media.tenor.com/vM1X3bHkMGgAAAAM...me-cry.gif https://media.tenor.com/3-vwwr7Z6bwAAAAM...istful.gif
[Image: 32188054-8848987-Together-on-the-yacht-T...292000.jpg]

TS song song kau hor lan liao lah

[Image: 32188054-8848987-Together-on-the-yacht-T...292000.jpg]

Must be like him, always get some butter ready

(23-08-2023, 06:15 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  They can be nasty if u honk them cycling on the road taking up the whole lane

Actually honest speaking they follow traffic rules just that locals got temper while driving any how honk.

In Ang mo countries they don’t anyhow honk one unless in danger unlike locals not happy also honk.

(23-08-2023, 08:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually honest speaking they follow traffic rules just that locals got temper while driving any how honk.

In Ang mo countries they don’t anyhow honk one unless in danger unlike locals not happy also honk.
Sg small country with narrow roads 
Ang mo country with wide roads why need to horn?

☝️

(23-08-2023, 08:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually honest speaking they follow traffic rules just that locals got temper while driving any how honk.

dont act as if u been to all angmo countries.

Smile

They apply butter on your backside?