New variant already more dominant than Delta in S Africa

https://fortune.com/2021/11/26/new-covid...nt-strain/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

De Oliveira wrote on Twitter yesterday that “B.1.1.529 seems to spread very quick! In less than two weeks, [it] now dominates all infections following a devastating Delta wave in South Africa.” In the past week, South African virologists have identified almost 100 cases in the country to-date, with most infections clustered in the Gauteng province, one of the nation’s wealthiest and most economically

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

AIDS infested people there

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Oh no, another new variant... I thought can go back office next year.

(27-11-2021, 06:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  AIDS infested people there

AIDS aid mutation.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

THE Virus and its variants do not exist.
THE spike proteins were not of nature
and therefore cannot be patented.
Now they exist in your Body as a result of the JABBs.
Any not of nature are poisons.
The moment from mRNA in lipids envelope to spike proteins.

(27-11-2021, 06:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  De Oliveira wrote on Twitter yesterday that “B.1.1.529 seems to spread very quick! In less than two weeks, [it] now dominates all infections following a devastating Delta wave in South Africa.” In the past week, South African virologists have identified almost 100 cases in the country to-date, with most infections clustered in the Gauteng province, one of the nation’s wealthiest and most economically

Not adding up. 100 new cases of variant in the week ?? South Africa has almost 3000 daily cases in total leh.....

Hope it can reach our shore fast.

Quickly update anti virus. Be ready with your credit card on hand.

BY the time they develop a vaccine tailored for a specific strain & variant, the variant would already have evolved & mutated to be different. Those who take the outdated vaccine will not only not be immuned to the new variant but also will be more susceptible to severe symptoms due to ADE.

It's far better if not best to not take any outdated, outclassed vaccine and instead, supercharge your own immune system to be able to quickly seek, attack & destroy whatever strain & variant.

Is your immune system supercharged or undercharged?

If you're undercharged & vaxxed, you are most vulnerable.

(27-11-2021, 10:30 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Hope it can reach our shore fast.

maybe already here.

the news reported has weeks of delay since it took weeks to investigate the Omicron.

(27-11-2021, 10:30 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Hope it can reach our shore fast.

Why you hope the Botswana virus will reach our shore fast.....the opposite will be correct.... Thinking