Will you date this 40 years old single mother with a 3 years old kid.

Will you date this 40 years old single mother with a 3 years old kid.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-13-58-38-132-com-f...katana.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

If she owns a house in Sg, can lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

not all divorced moms are bad...

3 year old kid means if you marry her need to help other man feed the kid rugi business lar. She looking for another man to help feed her kid so don't be bodoh. True love all BS lar at the end of the day is MONIES!!!! Unless can make her sign some law contract say no need feed the kid can?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(28-01-2023, 04:48 PM)sgh Wrote:  3 year old kid means if you marry her need to help other man feed the kid rugi business lar. She looking for another man to help feed her kid so don't be bodoh. True love all BS lar at the end of the day is MONIES!!!! Unless can make her sign some law contract say no need feed the kid can?

If don't feed the kid then don't piak  Laughing

买一送一。

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(28-01-2023, 04:50 PM)webinarian Wrote:  买一送一。

But trust me there are bodoh man that actually help other man feed. Around me I see true hor. Those man I see them no up help ppl feed why? You think the kid grow up will feed you back? He/she will go look back their biological father lar.

No big deal .. I have seen a young man move into a home of a woman in her late 30s or early 40s in the process of divorce , with 3 kids...it didnt bother him or the children

so .. you ask me

(28-01-2023, 05:04 PM)keys Wrote:  No big deal .. I have seen a young man move into a home of a woman  in her late 30s or early 40s in the process of divorce , with 3 kids...it didnt bother him or the children

so .. you ask me

This maybe different it is the woman give the young man monies to spend not the young man give monies to woman to feed the kid. If I that young man ok wat ppl give me monies feed me not I go earn monies to feed other man kid. This is good deal not rugi.

It can be a good thing 

Just like instant noodles 

No need to pay delivery doctor ward 

And if she gets half of salary as alimony, you might get some tips

May hv to baby sit the kid when she goes dating her ex hubby

rather date a gay like Tim Cook , got money to spend.

(28-01-2023, 05:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  May hv to baby sit the kid when she goes dating her ex hubby

Saw some movies can create accident for the kid to leave this Earth. Then equation solved. You no need feed the kid. The mother less one kid to tie her down and she can seek her own happiness. Deal a blow to the biological father (or maybe not). This is good idea but illegal of cuz.

(28-01-2023, 05:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  rather date a gay like Tim Cook , got money to spend.

He'll ask you to cheekopeh him, can or not

(28-01-2023, 05:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  He'll ask you to cheekopeh him, can or not

Pls hor he is CEO of APPLE , is have to see he want or not not you want or not.

Yup lor

(28-01-2023, 05:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pls hor he is CEO of APPLE , is have to see he want or not not you want or not.

I think he's a back gay. So what he wants shd be a front gay. Most lao gays like syonan are back gay, not what tim cook wants

(28-01-2023, 05:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I think he's a back gay. So what he wants shd be a front gay. Most lao gays like syonan are back gay, not what tim cook wants

Last I know Tim Cook BFF is an Asian Guy Smile I think they still together.

(28-01-2023, 04:59 PM)sgh Wrote:  But trust me there are bodoh man that actually help other man feed. Around me I see true hor. Those man I see them no up help ppl feed why? You think the kid grow up will feed you back? He/she will go look back their biological father lar.

Whether the child may hate or appreciate cannot tell till old. It is a risk one have to make.  
More important for now for the man could be why is the woman divorce Big Grin

It's a package deal. Go for it lah... show your lupcheong

[Image: FB-IMG-1674904475395.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1674904459906.jpg]
This want no kid bah!🤔🤔

(28-01-2023, 07:17 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  This want no kid bah!🤔🤔

You go and ask lor. Sometimes very young dunno kena sianz by man give birth come out already and than man run road. Then later on become more street-smart liao. That is why they can be age 30 son or dotter teenage liao as give birth 18 maybe. Not fantasy hor becuz I got close relatives is like that. Maybe age 40 ger become ahma liao haha

(28-01-2023, 07:21 PM)sgh Wrote:  You go and ask lor. Sometimes very young dunno kena sianz by man give birth come out already and than man run road. Then later on become more street-smart liao. That is why they can be age 30 son or dotter teenage liao as give birth 18 maybe. Not fantasy hor becuz I got close relatives is like that. Maybe age 40 ger become ahma liao haha

But but cup very big

(28-01-2023, 07:27 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  But but cup very big

Big is becuz young if later old it will sag damn ugly. If you marry her must prepare for that. If play play then ok lor.

The kid will change to your surname? Rotfl
If no, better dont be a Robert head.

做现成爸爸未必是一件好事!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

是买大送小才对lah! Rotfl

买一送一 means the same free thingy.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(28-01-2023, 02:03 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Will you date this 40 years old single mother with a 3 years old kid.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-13-58-38-132-com-f...katana.jpg]

How big her titties?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(28-01-2023, 08:45 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  How big her titties?  Thinking

😱😱😱🤔🤔🤔😂
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Would TS give up his love for CCP and sexual deviancy?

Same answer.
[+] 2 users Like kelhot2001's post

(28-01-2023, 07:17 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: FB-IMG-1674904475395.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1674904459906.jpg]
This want no kid bah!🤔🤔
This is the type I would like......... Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like debono's post