Will you run away when Singapore comes under attack?

Please do not expect Biden coming to Singapore rescue...

In March 2020, Chun Sing says Singapore stock pile can only last 2 months while instant noodles a little longer...

What will happen to 5.7 mio people after two months is not his problem?

It's your own problem
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

[Image: IMG-20220227-062353-105.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220226-184335.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220226-073559.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

[Image: IMG-20220227-063224-808.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Who is so stupid to invade an island ranked 75th World's Literacy Index.

The aggressors must be very stupid to waste time educating the majority.

(27-02-2022, 06:43 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Who is so stupid to invade an island ranked 75th World's Literacy Index.

The aggressors must be very stupid to waste time.

Plus no nature resources also

(27-02-2022, 06:45 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Plus no nature resources also

Drinking recycled sewage water

IF President Halimah shouted...
.."C H A R G E !!!"

How many of you here will listen?

"耳旁风"
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

(26-02-2022, 08:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No need to ask.  I am sure they will.

The ones you should be asking are RK and Pritam.  Will they stay to defend Singapore?

Oh wait!  RK did not do NS because she is a chabor wor....

Rk is a liar like Cityhamtum. 

Rk say: I will stay and fight
Actual: bye, I am off to aussie see you when we win

Cityhamtum say: I will take the superior China vaccine. Pfzier is poison. 
Actual: I took the free pfzier
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

I think most locals will stay to fight. The rich with many houses all over the world will leave for safe haven with their families. Chinese wisdom......沒有國, 哪有家?........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

The ones you should be asking are RK and Pritam.  Will they stay to defend Singapore?

Charbor so what? U never see charbor before? Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(27-02-2022, 08:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think most locals will stay to fight. The rich with many houses all over the world will leave for safe haven with their families. Chinese wisdom......沒有國, 哪有家?........ Rolleyes

Th word "country" in Chinese is a combination of 国 and 家 to form 国家.

However, please do not associate this Chinese "wisdom" with the communists who think that "country" means 国 and 加, so it should according to them be 国加Tibet, Xinjiang, Mongolia.

I would leave Manchuria out since it was the Manchus who 加-ed the Hans (that would be like Ukraine handing Russia's arse to Putin), and formed the Qing Dynasty which effectively was a long period of the colonisation of China by a foreign power.

Things changed with the uprising led by Sun Yat Sen, and then the Hans regained control of China.  The Manchus did not ask for the return of Manchuria to them, so I would as I said leave Manchuria out of my discussion.

But Xinjiang, Tibet....that meaning of 国加 is merely being replayed in the current Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Base on what assumptions that PAP will defend SG till the end? 

Me think otherwise and should learn to flee like them, if possible.

1. PAP Shoot Blank Queen said it is not their duty to love citizens

2. PAP said we must welcome FTs, including invaders

3. PAP Ministers are the best to Kidnap and ask for billions of ransom from their family

4. PAP Vivian said "The Rich work for free".  Defending SG means must pay them more.

5.  PAP disGrace will never dare to COP or ask the Invaders fo0r apologies

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(27-02-2022, 09:45 AM)Ola Wrote:  Base on what assumptions that PAP will defend SG till the end? 

Me think otherwise and should learn to flee like them, if possible.

1. PAP Shoot Blank Queen said it is not their duty to love citizens

2. PAP said we must welcome FTs, including invaders

3. PAP Ministers are the best to Kidnap and ask for billions of ransom from their family

4. PAP Vivian said "The Rich work for free".  Defending SG means must pay them more.

5.  PAP disGrace will never dare to COP or ask the Invaders fo0r apologies

I will give you a proper reply once I have decided which of the following you are:-

1.  Ginna pi
2.  Retard
3.  Demented
4.  Troll

(27-02-2022, 09:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I will give you a proper reply once I have decided which of the following you are:-

1.  Ginna pi
2.  Retard
3.  Demented
4.  Troll

You cannot even answer to yourself?

So let me ask again, you base on what assumptions

NONE? 

Then you talk cock and just a rubbish bin

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(27-02-2022, 09:56 AM)Ola Wrote:  You cannot even answer to yourself?

NONE? 

This post of yours confirmed that you are just a retard.

So there is no point for me to reply to you as a retard shant get it anyway.....

(27-02-2022, 09:56 AM)Ola Wrote:  You cannot even answer to yourself?

NONE? 

Dun waste time talking sense to him. He sickness is getting from bad to worst.... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

If you look data of death by covid, it's usually above 60s with underlying health issue.

If you look at data of people who hates pap, usually you will also see a trend. The trend is obvious and explainable.

Pap people are the davos man. They know how to play the system, both international and local systems. They will create the local system to their advantage. Others who benefit from the system will love pap. Pap know that they have to satisfy segments of the population.

People who don't benefit from the system, usually are all those with grievances. As long as this segment does not grow out of proportion, it does not pose a thread to Pap.

Elderly children must leave to safety.

The rest able men and women, stay to fight
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(26-02-2022, 07:04 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Will you run away when Singapore comes under attack?

As long as all the politicians stand in front, I'll be around. So it's as good as forget it. Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

when millionaire ministers n mps do not leave spore n stay to fight we will fight harder

(27-02-2022, 12:02 PM)Sticw Wrote:  As long as all the politicians stand in front, I'll be around. So it's as good as forget it. Lol

Leaders hide inside bomb shelters giving orders and deploying foot soldiers to fight in front line.

I will hang China flag or USA flag
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(26-02-2022, 07:04 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Will you run away when Singapore comes under attack?

Hope u can provide accommodations to fellow Sporeans when they seek ur help in Australia  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

If name not yet in Yanluo's register just dig in lor.
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

How about those FT and PRs?

In bad time like war, they will pack and leave W/O any  commitment.

So, why not consider in enlisting all of them to perform 2 years NS now?

NS will prepare them for war.

Seriously speaking , SG if been attack is the matter of " can last how long to defend "

Water , last time MY always use Water issue on SG but LKY guess have enough to so come out New Water now if I correct only left one contract come water deals with MY

Electricity , Now SG buy from indo, etc beside so call " using solar panel etc to generate electricity "

Foods , in fact 90 percent or even 99 percent of food supply in SG are IMPORT , aka means SG need others countries import food come in , only just 10 percent is local farm providing " this is so call SG pushing growing own foods "

these 3 major thing already can own SG WITHOUT Sending any troops , if using troops " IF " can defend for just few days already can laugh.....

if want to slowly torture troll us , just play with food already enough literally block any allies ship send food come in SG

Lastly don't forget " Cyberwarfare " remember our SingHealth data leak ?? even Pm lee health status info get stolen .
I " suspect " that is a hack in fact from foreigner country

This is why SAF also pushing Cyber security

End of the day To be honest MY, Indo which surrounding us " just give face to us " in the sense we help them if got natural disaster etc

than come rich indo, is " come SG become richer "

This is why MY/Indo never mention any word so call " war on SG " at most politics conflict that all end of the day life go on.

Gov spend a lot on Army is just " show other countries what we have " that all when come to real war with SG attack,
those factors I already mention , just cut off , block any allies ship, plane send foods come in SG already can half the battle won

All exit points will be securely sealed to detain all political party members.
They will be released upon satisfactory answers given including bank account disclosures

(28-02-2022, 01:49 AM)Dan Wrote:  All exit points will be securely sealed to detain all political party members.
They will be released upon satisfactory answers given including bank account disclosures

Opposition members are required to wear "ankle trackers " like those in Covid home quarantine and reporting to police station hourly.

Stupid ideas

If all our leaders start hiding in bomb shelters and tunnels, they sending signals that you must run for your life..

They are telling you that it's dangerous here and certainly, much safer to run away.

(28-02-2022, 12:29 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Seriously speaking , SG if been attack is the matter of " can last how long to defend "

Water , last time MY always use Water issue on SG but LKY guess have enough to so come out New Water now if I correct only left one contract come water deals with MY

Electricity , Now SG buy from indo, etc beside so call " using solar panel etc to generate electricity "

Foods , in fact 90 percent or even 99 percent of food supply in SG are IMPORT , aka means SG need others countries import food come in , only just 10 percent is local farm providing " this is so call SG pushing growing own foods "

these 3 major thing already can own SG WITHOUT Sending any troops , if using troops " IF " can defend for just few days already can laugh.....

if want to slowly torture troll us , just play with food already enough literally block any allies ship send food come in SG

Lastly don't forget " Cyberwarfare "  remember our SingHealth data leak ?? even Pm lee health status info get stolen .
I " suspect " that is a hack in fact from foreigner country

This is why SAF also pushing Cyber security

End of the day To be honest MY, Indo which surrounding us " just give face to us " in the sense we help them if got natural disaster etc

than come rich indo, is " come SG become richer "

This is why MY/Indo never mention any word so call " war on SG " at most politics conflict that all end of the day life go on.

Gov spend a lot on Army is just " show other countries what we have " that all when come to real war with SG attack,
those factors I already mention , just cut off , block any allies ship, plane send foods come in SG already can half the battle won

From what I know of during my ICT overseas only 24 to 72 hrs