Will you spoil your vote?

[Image: PYROUK4.png]
https://tinyurl.com/4utjfbyu
[+] 1 user Likes Alleggsinonebasket's post

Voting is secret
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Why spoil vote when now there is an independent candidate.

i will burn the vote
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(19-08-2023, 03:17 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Why spoil vote when now there is an independent candidate.

Independent meh not endorse by opposition or the jinx...

[Image: IMG-20230819-151401.jpg]

Can I not vote?? So forever they won’t bother me anymore.

I don want to be other movie extra. Waste my time.

Any penalty or not???

Only fools do that why waste an opportunity?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

why should we spoil our votes when we can vote for TKL to be our president
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

Face it...there will never be a perfect candidate. Of the 3, just choose the one that is most independent of govt. One that would not act at all the biddings and instructions from the govt.

(19-08-2023, 03:02 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  [Image: PYROUK4.png]
https://tinyurl.com/4utjfbyu

I will put the blank paper into the box lah! Big Grin

(19-08-2023, 03:03 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Voting is secret

I already told you I won't vote one lah! Big Grin  No secret liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Does it really matters or affects you regardless who is the president?

Ask yourself, what has the past president did for you?

Why can’t we vote who to be our PM?

I think PAP youth and member group minimum half million... If really want a chance to compete against Tharman, better activate more than half million to vote for TKL on top of those already going to vote lah. Don't void.
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(19-08-2023, 04:07 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Does it really matters or affects you regardless who is the president?

Ask yourself, what has the past president did for you?

Why can’t we vote who to be our PM?

Want vote for change do it during GE not PE for more check and balance. Don't waste time on TKL. He over promised if even he is voted in there very limited power he can do.

DO

NOT

SPOIL

VOTE

VOTE

FOR

TAN KIN LIAN.................
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(19-08-2023, 05:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Want vote for change do it during GE not PE for more check and balance. Don't waste time on TKL. He over promised if even he is voted in there very limited power he can do.

But Tharman also overpromise by saying he is independent of the party he has been in for decades lor.

So net net just vote for TKL. TKL may not be in next GE also mah. Do the PE first. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

(19-08-2023, 05:20 PM)Sticw Wrote:  But Tharman also overpromise by saying he is independent of the party he has been in for decades lor.

So net net just vote for TKL. TKL may not be in next GE also mah. Do the PE first. Big Grin
You still got NKS leh

(19-08-2023, 05:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Want vote for change do it during GE not PE for more check and balance. Don't waste time on TKL. He over promised if even he is voted in there very limited power he can do.
Basically non of them can do sh!t lah. Our PE is just like our gov is masturbating to make herself song nia but at the cost of whole nation involved. I really can’t recall which past president has done something for SG. Maybe that’s the reason why local game show never ever ask such questions.
[+] 2 users Like Buffybuffy's post

(19-08-2023, 05:24 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Basically non of them can do sh!t lah. Our PE is just like our gov is masturbating to make herself song nia but at the cost of whole nation involved. I really can’t recall which past president has done something for SG. Maybe that’s the reason why local game show never ever ask such questions.

Tio lor .....even vote in TKL what can he do ?
SDP and VP are trying to stirs the emotions of the people and it might backfire on them while others opposition keep quiet ( WP and PSP).

Who are the chairman of GIC, MAS and temasek? 
How many people related to pap in the president council advisor?

(19-08-2023, 05:47 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Tio lor .....even vote in TKL what can he do ?
SDP and VP are trying to stirs the emotions of the people and it might backfire on them while others opposition keep quiet ( WP and PSP).

Who are the chairman of GIC, MAS and temasek? 
How many people related to pap in the president council advisor?
Looking at the way, a matter of time some super market boss will also come out and say want to be president liao.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(19-08-2023, 05:53 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Looking at the way, a matter of time some super market boss will also come out and say want to be president liao.

Good to see 😊😊😊 that 😄

Maybe I spoil my vote, maybe i no spoil my vote, maybe i vote tharman, maybe i vote koksong, maybe i vote tan. That's my answer.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(19-08-2023, 06:01 PM)mikotan Wrote:  
Maybe I spoil my vote, maybe i no spoil my vote, maybe i vote tharman, maybe i vote koksong, maybe i vote tan. That's my answer.

Yup I same ans as you
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Three options left but some 非GG不娶 非GG不嫁  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(19-08-2023, 06:22 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Three options left but some 非GG不娶 非GG不嫁  Big Grin

Must chian one ok.....gao gao

(19-08-2023, 06:01 PM)mikotan Wrote:  
Don’t vote PE can vote GE? Long weekend so might as well go JB since whoever is the president has got no impact to my daily life and won’t affect my daily life.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

Tambi already has about 10% confirmed votes, all from the ah neh population.

(19-08-2023, 05:21 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  You still got NKS leh

PAP supporter split between Tharman and Ng, everyone else just vote TKL. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(19-08-2023, 03:18 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i will burn the vote

Use your kkj to burn?  Rotfl

(19-08-2023, 06:45 PM)Sticw Wrote:  PAP supporter split between Tharman and Ng, everyone else just vote TKL. Smile

Go ahead you shall I support you fully. 
Your vote not mine . 
Now SDP and VP people are trying to force or try hard swindle people go vote tkl you shall do it ,too 
If people say don't vote tkl you must beat them up till they say vote TKL