William Hung now a millionaire motivational speaker.

[Image: n2Flyga.jpg]

[Image: 9fFY7Ee.jpg]
What was it like finally coming face to face with Ricky Martin?

I finally got to perform with him in 2018. So that's like two years ago. And then my audition was in 2004. So that's 14 years later.

He said,"Thank you, and it was great meeting you." I
You are now a motivational speaker. How did that come about and what do you focus on in your talks?

I decided to get into motivational speaking about three or four years ago, because I feel that I can make it a bigger impact through speaking, compared to just entertainment alone.

I could still be entertaining, but I want to have a message to inspire people to keep chasing their dreams.

And now more than ever, we need that inspiration, because it is a tough world to survive in, with the coronavirus pandemic.

I'm also very interested in gaming because that's my passion right now. I am looking to teach people how to play Japanese Mahjong for the English audiences.

Your Twitter handle is @SheBangsGuy. Clearly you've come to terms with this moment having a permanent place in your life story?

A lot of people still call me the "She Bangs" guy. They don't remember my name. It's part of my identity now.

Sometimes in life, you can't change the past. You don't have control over the past, but what you can do is make the most out of your situation. – Reuters

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Motivate what? Banging?  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Ted Talk....

https://youtu.be/CwlNVs_q2zI

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

so why is TS still hiding in the hole? Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

This one is classic

https://youtu.be/9RrLQUN8UJg

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

She bangs…. into my kkj Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Look better now

We laugh at him, but he is the one that got rich, released an album and acted in drama. He got the last laugh.

It can never happen in Sg. In Sg, you will be laughed at, suppressed, pol.itical leaders mock at you until you are shamed and give up. Remember? Close eyes, ears and mouth, then you will not be su.ed.

8Umbrella Umbrella

wonder who'd sign up for his talk?

Motivational speaker are modern-day term of bull shitter

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

with his honest and sincere look, he could aso provide consultancy services for westerners who want to do biz in east asia, especially in hk and china

Naivety still works? Ceca will bully you pain pain Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I know William. Shy person but plenty of guts.

William Hung interviewed on National TV talks about how to turn failures into success and find happiness. How he hope to inspire and change the lives of others.

ya positivity holds key to success probably because successful people get close to it
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

水鬼变龙王!

(04-09-2021, 11:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: n2Flyga.jpg]

[Image: 9fFY7Ee.jpg]
What was it like finally coming face to face with Ricky Martin?

I finally got to perform with him in 2018. So that's like two years ago. And then my audition was in 2004. So that's 14 years later.

He said,"Thank you, and it was great meeting you." I
You are now a motivational speaker. How did that come about and what do you focus on in your talks?

I decided to get into motivational speaking about three or four years ago, because I feel that I can make it a bigger impact through speaking, compared to just entertainment alone.

I could still be entertaining, but I want to have a message to inspire people to keep chasing their dreams.

And now more than ever, we need that inspiration, because it is a tough world to survive in, with the coronavirus pandemic.

I'm also very interested in gaming because that's my passion right now. I am looking to teach people how to play Japanese Mahjong for the English audiences.

Your Twitter handle is @SheBangsGuy. Clearly you've come to terms with this moment having a permanent place in your life story?

A lot of people still call me the "She Bangs" guy. They don't remember my name. It's part of my identity now.

Sometimes in life, you can't change the past. You don't have control over the past, but what you can do is make the most out of your situation. – Reuters

Actually what the judge, Simon , says is true, he cannot sing and he cannot dance.  He makes a fool of himself in the audition....

(04-09-2021, 12:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Motivational speaker are modern-day term of bull shitter

Anthony Robbins made 500m through bull shitting

Smile

(04-09-2021, 03:44 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Anthony Robbins made 500m through bull shitting

That's how many stupid dumb fuggs running around

(04-09-2021, 03:44 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Anthony Robbins made 500m through bull shitting

There's a demand for Anthony Robbins because many people lack drive and motivation in life and he can pump them up maybe temporarily or for some break out of their comfort zone.

There are many in sales jobs with ups and down ....in need of motivation.

For others it may not be useful.

So did Robert kiyosaki.  People need false hopes of promises and are willing to part with their hard earned monies.

(05-09-2021, 07:01 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  So did Robert kiyosaki.  People need false hopes of promises and are willing to part with their hard earned monies.

All my friends who read his book don't seem to do well.

He tells you is if you want to be rich do business and real estate...as if people don't already know.

His one advice that cost people alot if telling them not to invest in the stock market and many of those who take his course are in USA......they followed his advice and missed the life changing biggest bull market in history......they should ask for the money back!!!

He.is a talker much of the talk is boasting about himself ...no concrete usable advice just hazy grand ideas

Not sure what achievements he has done,
but population and economy size of sg determine how many
motivational speakers sg can have.
If he is in sg, it may be different story.

Aleast he have make it to this club... not for many ... Make a difference.

(05-09-2021, 07:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All my friends who read his book don't seem to do well.

He tells you is if you want to be rich do business and real estate...as if people don't already know.

His one advice that cost people alot if telling them not to invest in the stock market and many of those who take his course are in USA......they followed his advice and missed the life changing biggest bull market in history......they should ask for the money back!!!

He.is a talker much of the talk is boasting about himself ...no concrete usable advice just hazy grand ideas

Those who speak well..... are eloquent and articulate, will be able to rouse the people and get them to do their bidding.  Hitler included  Big Grin

(05-09-2021, 07:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All my friends who read his book don't seem to do well.

Your friend not doing well after reading his book is because of out there trying to get rich ..... he just read and hope he get rich

Look at Simon Cowell buay tahan.......... Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-09-2021, 12:49 PM)5354 Wrote:  What did you hear?

When I said 

"Go back to school"

To retake your A levels

I would hear.....Go learn from the real world. 

I guess it is now learning beyond the text books....and accelerated online.

For me no time to go back to school. That is the past.

March forward. Make a difference.

(05-09-2021, 11:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I would hear.....Go learn from the real world. 

I guess it is now learning beyond the text books....and accelerated online.

For me no time to go back to school. That is the past.

March forward. Make a difference.

But no paper to prove you really learnt and passed the subject. In Singapore paper still counts if you want to become PAP minister........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung