With Omicron, Sg is starting to give up control

For two years, Singapore has tried to manage COVID. With Omicron, it’s starting to give up control
The country that pivoted to 'living with the virus' last year is using a new strategy against Omicron.

BY SIMON WILLIS
January 19, 2022 1:30 AM EST

Singapore is facing the prospect of losing control of COVID. The country detected its first cases of the Omicron variant in early December, and since then the numbers have been rising fast. As of Monday, Singapore was reporting 1,000 new cases a day, but earlier this month, the Ministry of Health predicted that figure would climb to between 10,000 and 20,000 by next month. Others think the number may go higher.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

Sg 0 Omicron/Covid 10

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

give up when vaccine found not doing well in preventation?

time to promote
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8026810/
Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Oro-Nasal Spray: An Effective Shield for COVID-19 Protection for Health Care Worker (HCW), for all

Cheap way to reduce viral load, increase the survival and recovery.
Too much listening to HC...

(20-01-2022, 07:29 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  give up when vaccine found not doing well in preventation?

time to promote
Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Oro-Nasal Spray: An Effective Shield for COVID-19 Protection for Health Care Worker (HCW), for all

Perhaps it is about time that we use nasal spray to contain the viruses.  The number of Covid-19 infections now is in the thousands something we should be concerned about.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-01-2022, 07:33 AM)debono Wrote:  Perhaps it is about time that we use nasal spray to contain the viruses.  The number of Covid-19 infections now is in the thousands something we should be concerned about.....

Yeh, taking too long to educate the people, maybe do not fit HC investment. 
Some solutions are simple, just block the binding process for few hours
and they are safer. 
Works for all variants, lower risk as well.

Meanwhile go for nasal vaccine later.

People need to awake, do not follow the govt always, they are tied to ...

(20-01-2022, 06:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sg 0 Omicron/Covid 10

Trounced

(20-01-2022, 07:29 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  give up when vaccine found not doing well in preventation?

time to promote

Where to get this?

OYK can continue playing his snakes and ladders

Cotton comes from sheep

Wearing a face masks will get infection

(20-01-2022, 07:52 AM)Scythian Wrote:  OYK can continue playing his snakes and ladders

Cotton comes from sheep

Wearing a face masks will get infection
In our context, there are more snakes than there are ladders.....hope we are not losing the snake and ladder games, and that OYK have better option to combat the Covid-19 infections rather than to give up controlling it.......

https://youtu.be/yRl6MnmZ6Ks

Those can WFH till 2023 cont. impo.

(20-01-2022, 07:50 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Where to get this?

just search in the internet, in fact Brazil researchers also found normal salt water also do the trick.

(21-01-2022, 07:18 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  just search in the internet, in fact Brazil researchers also found normal salt water also do the trick.

i think just normal water gargle was found to help

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-01-2022, 07:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  i think just normal water gargle was found to help

throat help 
with nose will be even better
Sg also tested on the dormitory workers and works according to reports...

[Image: IMG-20220121-073405-225.jpg]

Govt should follow UK no need to wear Mask.